Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Ray℃ members new band "オトイロハ(otoiroha)" will form

Ray℃ members new band "オトイロハ(otoiroha)" will hold their first one-man live at Shibuya REX at 2014/08/20

"オトイロハ(otoiroha)" members:
Vo.佐々木愛玖(sasaki aiku) (ex-Ray℃)
Gt.Bitoya (ex-Ray℃(Vuit))
Ba.高原直也(takahara naoya) (ex-Ray℃)
support Dr.Rem (ex-Diement.-->Vanish, Ray℃(support))

http://otoiroha.jp/

I have to say that is a very "fitting" look for them (even if it isn't their official look). If they come out with tracks like their 1st single as Ray C (very melodic/pretty (for lack of a better word)) or develop a similar style, these guys will probably end up being one of my favorite bands. 

I have to say that is a very "fitting" look for them (even if it isn't their official look). If they come out with tracks like their 1st single as Ray C (very melodic/pretty (for lack of a better word)) or develop a similar style, these guys will probably end up being one of my favorite bands. 

I agree. I dunno if this is their "official" look but I got the vibes that they're toning down on the visual aspect. For starters Aiku and Naoya are now using proper Japanese names (not sure if real) instead of more fanciful stage names. So maybe this will be their first look after all, we'll see. Also, omg, Naoya looks really good with less makeup (*_*)

In the long run it'll probably be a good thing that they've restarted activities under a new name.. Ray℃ wasn't google-able at all thanks to the "℃" lol.

Now to look forward to their previews, whee :3

regular edition & Like an Edison-limited edition (1,296yen each) will include CD+booklet (4 pages), and live-limited edition (2,000yen) will include CD+booklet (6 pages) and will be sold in advance at their first one-man live at Shibuya REX at 2014/08/20

[track list]
01.ナガレボシ(nagareboshi)
02.Otoiroha
03.My Love
04.bonus track (included in live-limited edition)

^ oh yes I heard this on their "live radio" last wk but the streaming quality was awful lol... it sounds a little different from Ray℃ but pretty sure it'll grow on me real quick :D

super excited for the release! ^^

I never really responded to this, haha.

While this is definitely a different sound direction than Ray℃ (and different production I assume), I find this a pretty nice "returning" song.
It's not really sparkly/melodic/atmospheric, but I think over time (and especially upon hearing the other tracks on the single) I think I'll get used to otoiroha. 

Gentle to the ears and gives me a cheesy grin.

Sign in to follow this