Sign in to follow this  
togz

Orange is the New Black (Netflix series)

So I noticed they put up the second season for this series. I had originally started watching it because once again I couldn't find anything else to watch on netflix and found myself finishing the whole first season. When I saw that the second season was up, I wasn't sure if I was excited because I was bored or excited because i ended up enjoying it a little. It makes me think more of high school than prison. www.

Has anyone else watched this?

Yes! I just started it a couple weeks ago and my friend and I watch it together. I feel like a lot of people overhyped it, but then again, I'm only 8 episodes in (I think). I enjoy it and it's funny but I'm not like "WOW THIS IS SO GOOD OMG." I'll finish season 1 and most likely season 2 as well.  

Laura Prepon's voice breathes new life into me.

I watched the first season in like 3 days or sth because I was sick at home and had nothing to do. It's a great series though, I really enjoyed the first season. Yesterday I watched S02E01 and I'm really shocked at the ending of it. BITCH IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA. :wan-19:

Yes! I just started it a couple weeks ago and my friend and I watch it together. I feel like a lot of people overhyped it, but then again, I'm only 8 episodes in (I think). I enjoy it and it's funny but I'm not like "WOW THIS IS SO GOOD OMG." I'll finish season 1 and most likely season 2 as well.  

Laura Prepon's voice breathes new life into me.

Yeah that's how i feel too.... I mean I'm  working on episode 6 of season 2. It's a bit more interesting in season 2 i think because they added a lot more characters and they go in to more backgrounds so you can build a connection with the character development of the others other than piper. I still wouldn't say it's one of my most favorite shows, but I find myself watching it anyway lol.

I watched the first season in like 3 days or sth because I was sick at home and had nothing to do. It's a great series though, I really enjoyed the first season. Yesterday I watched S02E01 and I'm really shocked at the ending of it. BITCH IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA. :wan-19:

OMG I KNOW RIGHT. and then she vanishes. like... what actually changed.... WHAT ACTUALLY CHANGED. UGH.

--

OMG I KNOW RIGHT. and then she vanishes. like... what actually changed.... WHAT ACTUALLY CHANGED. UGH.

I feel SO MAD AT THAT BITCH, my rage is beyond imagination. But still I think the actress is super hot.

Somehow this series makes me feel really uncomfortable when I'm watching it. Things like what happened S02E01 are so terrible you can't even imagine it because I can really identify with all the characters. Even the thought of being in a prison gives me such anxiety but still I can't stop watching this series...

A kind request: PLEASE PUT SPOILERS UNDER [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] codes. I really don't want to get spoiled in here :< Not everyone can watch the newest season in one day and some haven't even watched the whole first season.

I feel SO MAD AT THAT BITCH, my rage is beyond imagination. But still I think the actress is super hot.

Somehow this series makes me feel really uncomfortable when I'm watching it. Things like what happened S02E01 are so terrible you can't even imagine it because I can really identify with all the characters. Even the thought of being in a prison gives me such anxiety but still I can't stop watching this series...

A kind request: PLEASE PUT SPOILERS UNDER [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] codes. I really don't want to get spoiled in here :< Not everyone can watch the newest season in one day and some haven't even watched the whole first season.

Yeah some uncomfortable things happen in this series. haha. and my bad, I'm sorry. I've never posted anywhere that gave away spoilers. xD But I will keep that in mind! Sorry if I spoiled something Dx 

Yeah some uncomfortable things happen in this series. haha. and my bad, I'm sorry. I've never posted anywhere that gave away spoilers. xD But I will keep that in mind! Sorry if I spoiled something Dx 

Don't worry, you didn't spoil anything! Just wanted to make sure no one will spoil this series from me XD

I watched it last year with my gf at the time. It was definitely enjoyable and the I remember the final episode being pretty intense. I need to check out the new season...

I actually watched it by accident because I didnt have anything to watch and i was just so hooked!!!! I watched all of it in one day...and then I watched the second season in one day when it came out.

I actually watched it by accident because I didnt have anything to watch and i was just so hooked!!!! I watched all of it in one day...and then I watched the second season in one day when it came out.

twinsies

I watched it last year with my gf at the time. It was definitely enjoyable and the I remember the final episode being pretty intense. I need to check out the new season...

The second season I was good and you should watch it, yes.

I have't watched this myself, but my girlfriend is watching so I end up watching an episode now and then. My impression is that this is Oz made into a soap opera aimed at girls. Don't take that the wrong way though. Soap opera doesn't equal bad, even if a lot of idiots who doesn't know shit about TV seems to think so. Some of the characters comes off as very likeable, their development seems to be good and it seems a solid show overall to be honest. It's not my cup of tea, though.

So I finished the second season. 

Other than orangetarts, has anyone else finished it? 

What were your thoughts on it vs the first season. 

I finished it couple of days ago. I liked this season a lot, and in my opinion, this season was a lot better than the first one. I loved the past stories, especially Miss Rosa's. It was pretty cool how they found young actors who looked suprisingly lot like their older, present characters!

I finished it couple of days ago. I liked this season a lot, and in my opinion, this season was a lot better than the first one. I loved the past stories, especially Miss Rosa's. It was pretty cool how they found young actors who looked suprisingly lot like their older, present characters!

Yeah that was this seasons strong point I think. I liked that they went in to backgrounds a lot more as well.

What are you anticipating for the next season?

I watched the first season a few months ago and I found it surprisingly enjoyable. Not super great, but pretty entertaining. Guess I'll have to check the second season as well then.

I found the first season more appealing but so far, after finishing the second season a couple weeks ago, I find it an entertaining series. I loved the earlier season of Weeds and the dark slapstick humor is pretty similar. The show is well put together and the cast is likeable (except for the guy from American Pie, really?). And the hot bitch from That 70s Show is my favorite besides Piper and Red. I hate binge watching on Netflix cause now I have to wait til next year for Season 3. I did the same thing with the first season. I guess I have the new and upcoming seasons of Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead and Doctor Who to keep me occupied until then.

Felt the same!!!!!!!! I think I liked the season one better.

[ spoiler ]Seriously why did they let Alex go? She was my favorite character. After she has gone, the show lost quality IMHO. [ /spoiler ]

So, I stopped watching it. But in the future, I may try it again.

Felt the same!!!!!!!! I think I liked the season one better.

Seriously why did they let Alex go? She was my favorite character. After she has gone, the show lost quality IMHO.

So, I stopped watching it. But in the future, I may try it again.

ACTUAL SPOILERS UNDER THIS (EPISODE 1)

I have watched like 5-8 episodes now, I'm not quite sure. But I'm pretty sure Alex will pop up again, because yeah, she's one of the most interesting characters in the show. But tbqh I hope she'll rotten in hell. What a bitch for fucking that court hearing up.

I have watched like 5-8 episodes now, I'm not quite sure. But I'm pretty sure Alex will pop up again, because yeah, she's one of the most interesting characters in the show. But tbqh I hope she'll rotten in hell. What a bitch for fucking that court hearing up.

omgggggggg. let me know when you've finished the season

Sign in to follow this