Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST new album "THE OMNIGOD" release

Does Genesis beat Sphere in all out epicness? No.

But Genesis is fucking brutal and I love it!!! Can't wait for the album!

But it is expected on ITunes?? Because there are the other releases but The Omnigod is not. Do you have more info about this?

I was searching for it too i know they had some issues with illegal downloading their stuff , but maybe they will put it on ITUNES later...

Despite the lyrical failures, the song is really solid. I enjoyed it more than Genesis or whatever it's called.

Excited for the album but it'll be nowhere as decent as their first - they included so many good singles with it.

"cuz I'm waisting"

"waisting". Seriously NocBloo?

lol I couldn't stop noticing that when it came up. I really wish they didn't make a lyric video for this song. Everytime I hear it now, I won't be able to shake the lyrical content. The song however is a good one overall. Just the lyrics are....no. 

^ I don't know if I got it right, but yeah, NocBloo is really bad at writing lyrics imo. Even though this one is not bad, it's actually kinda nice. I don't think they will ever write something worse than Defect in Perfection.

Maybe but Hiro's English is quiet well i can undestand his ENGLISH, and you cannot say that about all vocalists in Japan.

This guy's been abroad to the states for a long time, he better know some decent English. Though it's getting worse the longer he's in Japan. I remember that early releases have almost completely correct English lyrics. Not that Hiro is a big poet... but... yeah...