Sign in to follow this  
Traxan

Update on Aldious's Rami?

Has anyone heard anything on her status? Her blog and Twitter feed went silent when she left the band. Was she really in that bad a shape? It's unfortunate she had to quit because the more I listen to the old material, the more she fit. Re:No is a good singer but wrong for Aldious, and their sound was seriously toned down because of it.

Anyway, enough rambling. Has anyone heard anything on the girl?

So nothing then? Sad. The more I listen to her, the more I realize how right she was for Aldious and Re:No is just plain wrong.

Ok I think I found an answer. Does anyone here speak/read Japanese?

http://mixi.jp/view_bbs.pl?comm_id=5474589&id=72120559

Both Google and Bing translate say she has some kind of brain disease and will never fully recover. Can anyone confirm?

HPでは「体調不良」と簡潔に書かせて頂いておりますが
    実際は重く、完治が見込めない脳の病気です。
    世の中には沢山同じ病名の方がいらっしゃいますが
    私には私だけの症状があります。
    病名は身内にしか知られたくないので、お察し下さい。

ブログで、命に関する内容のものを沢山書くようになりました。
    それは、私が死の淵に直面した出来事があったからです。

I don't speak a single word of Japanese but yeah, what google have translated is something about an incurable and unknown brain disease.

The first time I listened to Aldious I literally fell in love with Rami's voice (However I haven't listened yet to Re:No's voice to be able to compare but anyway).

It's really sad how unfair life can be... I'm speechless.

I got a translation.

HPでは「体調不良」と簡潔に書かせて頂いておりますが
実際は重く、完治が見込めない脳の病気です。
世の中には沢山同じ病名の方がいらっしゃいますが
私には私だけの症状があります。
病名は身内にしか知られたくないので、お察し下さい。

"Even though on our official homepage, it is simply stated as 'not feeling well', but the truth is it is a severe/serious condition of the brain that can not be completely cured. There are many people out there that has the same disease as me, but I have symptoms that are specific to me. As to the exact name and detail of the disease, that is something that I want to keep within my family and I, thank you for your understanding."

Therefore, it is indeed a disease related to the brain, but I don't know if it is either physical or mentally, but it is very serious and might even be life threatening. She also wrote this paragraph afterwards

ブログで、命に関する内容のものを沢山書くようになりました。
それは、私が死の淵に直面した出来事があったからです。

"I started writing entries in my blog regarding life. The reason I started was because I have to deal with the possibility of death directly"

-------

Thing is, she never blogged again.

Man, that's sad.

I would think Aldious would post a RIP message on their board to acknowledge her passing.

But the fact her blog and twitter feed have been completely quiet since she left the band is telling. I suspect she might just be laying low, no longer "Rami" the singer but living a normal life away from music so she stepped away from all that.

If I had to guess I'd say she suffers from seizures. In one of her comments, Bing translated it as her running the risk of collapsing on the stage. She's way too young for even early onset dementia. It could be tumors, non-malignant. James Murphy, an American metal guitarist, suffers from them. He can't play live so he tries to earn a living as a producer. He's had some serious tumors in his brain that weren't malignant, but you don't want golf ball sized tumors in your brain regardless.

EDIT: One last note from my translator. He said Rami wrote her doctors told her not to perform again due to her condition. Damn.

Sign in to follow this