Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new maxi single release

girugamesh new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2010/10/06 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,625yen) will include CD+DVD (including SUMMER TOUR 2010 documentary, 60 minutes), and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

special presents will be provided if purchasing that maxi single and "COLOR"

http://www.girugamesh.jp/

special presents will be provided if purchasing that maxi single and "COLOR"

Presents for COLOR? <_<

I liked NOW. Color not so much. Who knows where they are going from here.. I can't tell anymore.

I enjoyed COLOR enough that I can look forward to the next single.

.....I just rediscovered a repressed memory....

They had an album called NOW didn't they...

And it was baaaaad....

COLOR is better than NOW, IMO :ph43r:

I agree with that. I had to go back and relistent to NOW to see if my opinion changd, and it did a lot. but I still don't think it was as good as I wanted it to be.

NOW has I think I can fly. That song is just genius, no matter what album. NOW just had more life than COLOR :/

Agree completely.

Announcing a single this soon is ridiculous. But hey, they've joined the ranks of the unimaginative VK pop scene. I hate to see this formerly great band slowly die like this.

And I'm pretty sure my face instantly met my palm when I added COLOR to iTunes and saw the genre listed as "POP".

..at least NOW had some songs I could stand listening to even after several listens; whilst for COLOR. NO.

Agree.

I don't mind them being all poppy but at least they should do some GOOD POP songs.

NOW has I think I can fly. That song is just genius' date=' no matter what album. NOW just had more life than COLOR :/ [/quote'] Agree completely. Announcing a single this soon is ridiculous. But hey, they've joined the ranks of the unimaginative VK pop scene. I hate to see this formerly great band slowly die like this. And I'm pretty sure my face instantly met my palm when I added COLOR to iTunes and saw the genre listed as "POP".

If this was facebook, I would like this haha. I just lawl'd at the last line.

i'm having alice nine flashbacks only this would hurt a whole lot more. I really hope this next single redeems them a bit...

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "inochi no ki"

[track list]

01.inochi no ki

02.Vision

03.Endless wing (included in regular edition)

Sign in to follow this