Yeah and I'm looking for it now.

It was gonna be passed to my bro coz I'ma have a new one, now it's lost

Fuck the bitch who has it..

almost all of my top rated songs are there... and my Diru collection!

I cleaned my computer and almost all of my songs in my ipod are not in my computer now...

sheesh! I'm dead sure to kill whoever that dude is...

Yeah, you should kill them.

But hey on the brighter side, at least we just put up like Dir en grey's discography so now you can get that again. And we have probably anything else you had on there here.

Sorry to hear about that Shioin. I recently had some iPod trouble. I think I would have rather had my iPod stolen than for it to be taken down by an error from the iTunes software itself.

Now there's a girl who's going away on a college program and is mentally unstable because she can't listen to music. :unsure:

I recently just found out that this Ju-ken is the Bassist for SKIN

wow, how utterly disappointing and boring... lol

Yeah, you should kill them.

But hey on the brighter side, at least we just put up like Dir en grey's discography so now you can get that again. And we have probably anything else you had on there here.

ah, tahnks... whew! and I thought my collection is lot forever.. *starts to download*

Sorry to hear about that Shioin. I recently had some iPod trouble. I think I would have rather had my iPod stolen than for it to be taken down by an error from the iTunes software itself.

Now there's a girl who's going away on a college program and is mentally unstable because she can't listen to music.?

I recently just found out that this Ju-ken is the Bassist for SKIN

<_<

Ehh, it doesn't seem like it so much, eh whatever. I was never really that interested in SKIN as much as a lot of people, like I've said none of the members spark my interest except really Yoshiki.

How do they sound though Prism?

don't think they have anything out yet, Jake...

The bassist also was the bassist for oblivion dust for a year, but that's barely anything to be famous for, lol.

Some of the age differences in SKIN are scary/hilarious

Well I watched a few videos of the live performance. They sound pretty awesome, actually. Gackt's voice seems to have changed a bit for it. Yoshiki is godly behind the kit as always. MYV and Sugizo both rocked out awesomely.

They have one song where it's Gackt and Yoshiki doing a piano duet, while Sugizo plays violin and MYV plays some japanese intrument I forget the name of. They really do sound impressive so far, I have to say.

Then again, I was mega-excited from the start...