Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) new maxi single "隣に座る太陽(tonari ni suwaru taiyou)" release

it is announced at 摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) one-man live tour "journey to HEAVEN" tour final at Shibuya AX at 2014/04/10 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2014/07/23, althouh details have not yet been announced

Orb was good, it's b-side was better, I loved loved LOVED their last album so it is going to be hard to top and my expectations are high. Hoping this is the last single before an album later this year. 

Yeah, Orb was a pretty good ballad song, the b-side was way better though. Also, their past album was just golden so I'm excited for this. Can we please just get another Helios-like song, that was golden

Both songs were awesome, but I thought Orb was more powerful and emotional... Dracula was different, and that made me like it too. They should continue with this formula!

I've never seen a single as a standard for music, but HELIOS has to be the standard for a good Matenrou Opera single, their last album being the album standard

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "隣に座る太陽(tonari ni suwaru taiyou)" (1,300yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "隣に座る太陽(tonari ni suwaru taiyou)" PV)

[CD track list]
01.隣に座る太陽(tonari ni suwaru taiyou)
02.メインキャストは考える(main cast wa kangaeru)

Love the A-Side title, think it's a really cool concept. B-Side name is a little weird, but I can't wait to hear what this sound is gonna be like. More Orb or more Dracula? Love both of them so I'll be pleased either way!

This actually sounds really basic and the cover art is dismal... Maybe the full versions of the songs will be better, but I am so disappointed with these previews.

their unreleased new song (title not yet finalized) will be theme song of anime "オレん家のフロ事情" since 2014/10, although details have not yet been announced

Woah!! They turned to their Justicesque style!! Wonderful pv and also the song is good. Matenrou Badass Opera never disappoints me... never!!  :rockon:

Sign in to follow this