Trombe

BLACK LINE will perform

after being on hiatus at 2013/12/26, BLACK LINE & LIPHLICH will hold their 2-man live "BLACK LINE vs LIPHLICH" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/05/15 (as EPISODE 1 "DO OR DIE" -PHASE 01-)...I wonder whether they will resume activities

↑ Same

I was expecting something heavier judging by the demonic-like thingy in the video, though.

What about about Mikaru's shitty solo project ? Any news ? Did any of you go to his european tour or w/e ?

↑ Same

I was expecting something heavier judging by the demonic-like thingy in the video, though.

What about about Mikaru's shitty solo project ? Any news ? Did any of you go to his european tour or w/e ?

I'm curious too because that song that was playing in that video he did sounded way better than this. I still don't understand if G.L.A.M.S was only an art project or musical project... He did some kind of exhibition in europe apparently.  

I'm curious too because that song that was playing in that video he did sounded way better than this. I still don't understand if G.L.A.M.S was only an art project or musical project... He did some kind of exhibition in europe apparently.  

From what he said in the video it sounded like it was a few things. But some more tracks like that would be nice.