Sign in to follow this  
ginHigure

Puzzle and Dragons

Well well wellzzz, I'm back apparently lmfaooo. This time with this game i've been obsessed with since the beginning of this year.

I PRESENT TO YOU!!!! drum rollllllll 

PUZZLE AND DRAGONS
 20140122011900a0doufw1fadvnpza.jpg

Discuss PLZZZZ!!!

Me too! Ridiculously addicted to it right now. Still a little annoyed that the ultimate evo I need on my English version, is only available in the Japanese so far, while in my Japanese version, I need the materials from the English one... -sigh-. Please add some kind of trading feature, Gungho.

Me too! Ridiculously addicted to it right now. Still a little annoyed that the ultimate evo I need on my English version, is only available in the Japanese so far, while in my Japanese version, I need the materials from the English one... -sigh-. Please add some kind of trading feature, Gungho.

Yes exactly i was thinking that too. They do need a trading system apparently they are gonna update it soon. But i hope so i wanna get the ultimate evo of lilith!!

I'm also hopelessly addicted to this game. It also is getting hard at where I'm at (currently just beat Castle of Satan) and I need help :(

WOW!!!! I honestly think anyone who plays this game becomes addicted to it.

Lmfaooo I recently beat it too and it gets even harder!!!!!

I would like to see your monster for sure. Add me as a friend. My id: 356,597,235

I used to play pazudora a ton, but haven't played it in about 6 months or so. Thinking of popping back in now to see what new changes there have been :3

Social game? not really my cup of tea, but what exactly do you do in this game?

At its core it's a fairly simple puzzle game where you switch coloured orbs to make sets of three or more - the colour responds to the type of the monsters in your team, and so deleting the same colour deals damage to your enemies. The complexity comes in when every orb you move past switches place, so you can line up multiple matches on one turn. Furthermore, a set of 5 in any configuration causes all opponents to take damage of that colour. And of course, each monster has some kind of ability that takes so many turns to charge, and many also have a leader skill, which means selecting your lineup (and which friend's monster to borrow, since you also gain the benefit of their leader skill).

Then there's a Pokemon like aspect where you can level up (and also skill up, thus taking less turns to charge) your monsters, and many of them can be evolved once they hit max level - providing you have the right materials to expend, which are rarer monsters. Add to this the cycle of weekday dungeons, random time special dungeons, a lengthy campaign of regular ones and also a high score table for the elite, and you have a huge and deep game which you can play entirely for free.

Oh, and there's an egg machine each for points accumulated using friends' monsters, and one for the premium currency (which is given to you regularly for free anyway) which can net you some rare but random goodies.

Do I sound too much like a maniac yet?

Sounds pretty interesting actually!

My biggest problem with social games is the lack of depth and pointlessness that they usually bring to the table... like what's the point of angry birds? Is there a reason to play it?  A specific goal? A sense of accomplishment?  No, no, and no. But this does sound actually fun and possibly not as pointless as I would initially believe. What platforms is it on? Android? I'll check it out.

Sign in to follow this