Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Ba.TAKAFUMI will re-join Unveil Raze, Dr.YOSHIAKI will depart & will resume activities

after departure of Ba.TAKAFUMI at 2013/03/23, Unveil Raze will resume activities at their live at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2014/05/31, at which Ba.TAKAFUMI will re-join the band and since which new support Gt. will participate

RYO is in INHALE, Unveil Raze (he never left Unveil Raze) and get this he's doing a new band thing that was super secret until recently (INHALE members didn't know about it. I distinctly remember one guy tweeting him going "I didn't hear anything about this!!") called RINEN

I didn't expect Takafumi back!! I thought it was going to be Masaya continuing support but that's cool :D

I wish I could go to RINEN's thing so see what's up with that.. but I am coming back from Tokyo May 6th.

And I can't go to May 31st because too many plans in May = too much money being spent so I'll have to sit it out. But I'm looking forward to being able to go see Unveil Raze again!!

Unveil Raze Dr.YOSHIAKI will depart after their live at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2014/05/31, and Gt.あんみつ(anmitsu)(Break underG) & Dr.KenT(Sevenlize) will act as their support at their live at Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2014/07/06

Break underG Gt.あんみつ(anmitsu) will depart after their live at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2014/07/26, and Gt.Yosuke will join Break underG at 2014/08/01

Sign in to follow this