Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DANGER CRUE RECORDS compilation album "DEAD WEST VOL.1~西日本V BATTLE!~" release

DANGER CRUE RECORDS compilation album "DEAD WEST VOL.1~西日本(nishinippon) V BATTLE!~" will be released at 2014/05/14 (2,160yen)

[track list]
01.Avenir Trigger / AL-アル-
02.Day break / AL-アル-
03.明日を変える今(ashita wo kaeru ima) / メビウス(mebius)
04.Shadow eyes / メビウス(mebius)
05.身ヲ知ル雨。(mi wo shiru ame) / メカクシ(mekakusi)
06.カルミア(kalmia) / メカクシ(mekakusi)
07.空想未来のスメ-他力本願編-(kuusoumirai no sume-tarikihonganpen-) / マイナス人生オーケストラ(minus jin-say orchestra)
08.復讐甲子園(fukushuu koushien) / マイナス人生オーケストラ(minus jin-say orchestra)
09.フェイク・アンダーグラウド(fake underground) / umbrella
10.東へ(higashi e) / umbrella

voting ticket will be provided at their live tour "DEAD WEST TOUR '14" and enclosed in that compilation album, and the band with the highest votes will release a new CD under DANGER CRUE RECORDS

it appears that there will be another compilation album for eastern Japan later

Came in expecting a beastly album with DIV, UNiTE., Giru, Alsdead, D.I.D., MUCC, Ken, etc... lol.

But it is very cool that they are showcasing less known artists and building the industry as usual. I very much look forward to this.

Came in expecting a beastly album with DIV, UNiTE., Giru, Alsdead, D.I.D., MUCC, Ken, etc... lol.

Exactly what I'm thinking when I see this thread title.

But it is very cool that they are showcasing less known artists and building the industry as usual. I very much look forward to this.

But as the title says, West Japan. Tokyo is in the east, that's why most of the successful bands are based there.

interim voting results:
1 - 124,670pt マイナス人生オーケストラ(minus jin-say orchestra)
2 - 93,590pt umbrella
3 - 40,080pt メビウス(mebius)
4 - 35,360pt メカクシ(mekakusi)
5 - 16,720pt AL-アル-

That is cool.

Since they already planned this before D.I.D. unfortunately lost Akane, I wonder if this band has a better chance at a full time deal with DC, or if they will bring in both this band if successful, and another new band, or if D.I.D. members are kept on contract to find a new band. Many possibilities.

Now I look forward to the MJO album and the Eastern compilation.

Sign in to follow this