Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

アルルカン(arlequin) new maxi single "ステラ(stella)" release

it is announced at アルルカン(arlequin) presents live "堕門ファミリア(tamon familia)" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2014/03/05 that their new maxi single "ステラ(stella)" will be released at 2014/04/23 (3 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,800yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ステラ(stella)" PV), and TYPE B & Like an Edison-limited TYPE C (1,500yen each) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.ステラ(stella)
02.ダメ人間(dame ningen)
03.胸の内側に宿る息(mune no uchigawa ni yadoru iki) (included in TYPE B )
03.DROPLET (included in TYPE C)

Their first single came in 2 types, so I'm not surprised. Next single should come in 4 and I think their album should come in different limited pressings for each band member + a regular edition. Who would ever do that? :3

Their first single came in 2 types, so I'm not surprised. Next single should come in 4 and I think their album should come in different limited pressings for each band member + a regular edition. Who would ever do that? :3

Lycaon <3

@Peace Heavy mk II - HAHA ;D but actually their 1st release had even 3!! types... *just kinda forgot about it*

Did their first release really have three types? Wasn't it just a super cheap demonstration single?

Their first demo had 3 pressings which is different from having multiple types. A 2nd and 3rd press only happens if the other presses run out of copies. All 3 kinds had the same track-list too.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Just wishing I had that single too :(

That's exactly what I was thinking. Just wishing I had that single too :(

The final press is still available!

Anyway, most fans I know who actually bother to collect the different "versions" do so for the sake of completeness rather than for listening to the different tracks... even if they contain the same tracks (e.g. 3 presses of アルルカン) you're still gonna find people willing to buy a copy of each :P

The final press is still available!

Anyway, most fans I know who actually bother to collect the different "versions" do so for the sake of completeness rather than for listening to the different tracks... even if they contain the same tracks (e.g. 3 presses of アルルカン) you're still gonna find people willing to buy a copy of each :P

Where is it available? It's sold out at least in CDJapan and Brand X :(

Yeah I can't wait!! The only songs by them I heard on youtube were so catchy, I love the singer's voice. :D Hope they will continue in that direction!!

[Type A]

1. ステラ

2. ダメ人間

+DVD

[Type B]

1. ステラ

2. ダメ人間

3. 胸の内側に宿る息

[Type C]

1. ステラ

2. ダメ人間

3. DROPLET

actually they buy it to go to instore events XD

actually they buy it to go to instore events XD

That too XD That's why sometimes people who just want to collect wait for these fans to buy the CDs, get their in-store voucher, then sell on auctions as a set for cheap lol.

That too XD That's why sometimes people who just want to collect wait for these fans to buy the CDs, get their in-store voucher, then sell on auctions as a set for cheap lol.

yup, thats insane, they buy like 15 cds D:

It doesn't sound as nice as their previous releases, but I'm still waiting to hear the B-sides! There must be something awesome among them

I had the exact same thought

That chorus sounded fairly long. My guess is that the rest of the song is going to be as calm based on the name and that sample: it doesn't really seem like they could pull some surprise crazy synth like they did with "Eclipse" (who's sample I didn't like at first, btw). 

I wonder if his pants spread out in proportion to how tall his onion hair grows.

Sign in to follow this