Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BORN Ba.KIFUMI has departed

Well, he left because he had to attend to his family, not because of the band per se.

Anyway it's a shame that he left because in spite of all their problems BORN's still one of the better PSC bands.

^ Really? ViViD was in the gutters but even they were better than BORN.

Shrugs, I'm probably one of those blasphemous people who enjoyed BORN's "HONESTY" and "MOTHER" singles (didn't like "SATISFACTION?" though). Sure they aren't as "heavy" as their earlier stuff, but I liked them (I felt the same way towards giru, when half their fans were attacking them for "losing their way"). It's all a matter of opinion at this point.

Anyway I don't wanna digress from the topic. Like I said KIFUMI didn't leave because he disagreed with the direction BORN was going (at least he didn't -appear- to). I seriously hope BORN find another bassist and continue their activities.

It is just me but I can't stand BORN no matter they are heavy or not. This is not the problem of being heavy or not. They are just shitty. Being on PSC probably prevents them from disbanding. Lucky for them.

It is just me but I can't stand BORN no matter they are heavy or not. This is not the problem of being heavy or not. They are just shitty. Being on PSC probably prevents them from disbanding. Lucky for them.

That never stopped Kaggra

Shrugs, I'm probably one of those blasphemous people who enjoyed BORN's "HONESTY" and "MOTHER" singles (didn't like "SATISFACTION?" though). Sure they aren't as "heavy" as their earlier stuff, but I liked them (I felt the same way towards giru, when half their fans were attacking them for "losing their way"). It's all a matter of opinion at this point.

Anyway I don't wanna digress from the topic. Like I said KIFUMI didn't leave because he disagreed with the direction BORN was going (at least he didn't -appear- to). I seriously hope BORN find another bassist and continue their activities.

True, true. On my side of things, the last thing of theirs that I liked was BLASTED ANIMALS...just the title track though haha

Sign in to follow this