Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

Gan-Shin wants to know how to get better!

Gan-shin is currently having a survey where all fans om their signed bands could tell them how to get better.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=C ... byfg_3d_3d

They want you to fill in, which band they should sign, what they should release with each album (bonus stuff), how much their CD's/DVDs should cost..

You have a chance to win following CD's if you're enter your email in the end of the survey

5 x MUCC - Kyutai -Sphere-

5 x DIR EN GREY - Tour08 The Rose Trims Again

5x An Cafe - BB Parallel World

5x L'Arc~en~Ciel - Kiss

5x D'espairs Ray – Liquidize

The survey is in German, but you can translate each parts with Google Translate

http://translate.google.com/#

I would suggest all of you to tell them to release "Bonus DVD with PV" and "Digipack" when they ask how to get better with their album releases.

I would suggest all of you tell them to stop signing shitty bands.

I knew this answer would come the moment I read the OP, lol. You people are so damn predictable.

d2OmR.gif

Srsly though, HANGRY&ANGRY, XodiacK, Gagaaling, Zoro, Vamps, Vidoll, etc.

If you think their bands sucks, this is the moment to tell them which band they SHOULD sign,

you have 3 bands to fill in with OHP/MySpace link so they can check them out!

Why even bother asking? You're not going to get anything constructive.

at least they try.

It's good to know they like peoples to take part in taking decision.

In the end it's these people that purchase the records they selling.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Honestly, I just think they have realized that not that many people are buying their European editions when people apparently more likely want to import from CDJapan and YesAsia.

Personally I don't like the cheap feeling of their European Editions. It feels so cheap when they have just the original booklet in cheaper paper, an bonus lyrics booklet which VERY cheap designed (the lyrics is basic pasted in Arial on regular white paper).

They usually just print out the Romaji titles with Times New Roman or Arial on the back cover and that is just looking cheap. They should at least use the same font as the Japanese version, or just keep the original tracklist and just put a sticker on the back with romaji titles (since they stopped with obi).

In their survey, I mentioned that I would love more CD's with bonus tracks or DVD with the PV, and digipack!

They should also release SINGLES once in a while, and they should cost 2-3 euro

However, CLJ Records releases doesn't feel that cheap! They have understood that people want BOTH Limited Edition material (like Bonus DVD with PV) AND the Regular Edition tracklist. That's great!

I prefer having the original Japanese copy. In fact, the only reason I bought the European edition of IMMORTAL was for the DVD. The perfectionist in me hates having the rest of the discography I own in Japanese and then one CD with poorly written transliterations slapped on the back.

I filled out the survey in German until I'd answered about five or six questions and realised I wasn't even half way done and then thought "screw it, I only buy from Gan-Shin when I have to." That survey is way too lengthy and some of the questions are just irrelevant.

Although, when they asked me to pick my three favourite bands from Gan-Shin, I sat there for like five minutes going "... I only like one of these bands." And aren't GaGaalinG disbanded now? I don't know. I ended up selecting D'espairsRay, heidi and Dir en grey even though I don't listen to the latter much. If I had bothered to slug through the whole thing I'd have recommended some better bands, but I don't see the point. The masses are just going to recommend -OZ-, Lycaon, ALSDEAD and DELUHI and no real worthwhile changes will have been made.

I do like that they're trying, though!

Sign in to follow this