Sign in to follow this  
starfucker

fairy tail

top_main.jpg

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/fairytail/

http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/content/top.php/1000002520

Fairy Tail (フェアリーテイル, Fearī Teiru?) is a Japanese manga series by Hiro Mashima. It has been serialized in Weekly Sh?nen Magazine since August 23, 2006 where it is still on-going. The individual chapters are being collected and published in tank?bon volumes by Kodansha, with 20 released as of March 2010[update]. An anime produced by A-1 Pictures and Satelight was released in Japan on October 12, 2009. The series follows the adventures of the celestial wizard Lucy Heartfilia after she joins the Fairy Tail guild and teams up with Natsu Dragneel, who is searching for the dragon Igneel.

The series was licensed for an English language release in North America by Del Rey Manga, which began releasing the individual volumes on March 25, 2008. Animax has now licensed the series giving it a english dub it premiered on September 30.

currently watching this one and it's hilariously funny

indeed. i'm watching it in animax, planning to watch the japanese version too.

one thing bothers me though "plue" and that lightning character guy from rave is there ..though the author's the same
Yes its' the same plue. The lightning guy is there because of fan request so she drew him in fairy tale too. Fairy tail might have some characters from rave master cause of the artist and how she likes to just draw them in there but no they are not going to be connected in plot.

some of vandread characters appeared also in stratos 4

wait , is Hiro Mashima also the creator of vandread?

its Takeshi Mori, written and directed the vandread series

the guy that eating fire reminds me with luffy, lol

but it's a good manga/anime.

I was first reading it on Shonen magz, when they against that guy that eating iron for destroying their camp base and injures their comrades/family. Pretty left behind i think?

But it's OK, i think i can catch up from manga scans somewhere for earlier arcs :P

i don't where to though, since onemanga is closing down, lame...

reitei who? i stopped watching the anime..only in the mangas..im currently at the edolas arc...

the elder student of ul, reitei lyon, who also uses ice

I wanted to watch this so bad, but my computer broke. Now I have an old(2004) computer with no sound. :( I can't watch anime w/o the sound.

I wanted to watch this so bad, but my computer broke. Now I have an old(2004) computer with no sound. :( I can't watch anime w/o the sound.

do you have a device that you can play computer files to be put in your tv? :(

No. I do have my phone, but it is not as reliable as a computer.

No. I do have my phone, but it is not as reliable as a computer.

any usb player to be watched on tv? this can be solved by having a player :(

by downloading anime episodes and put on a usb to be played in the tv

can you watch youtube videos in your phone? :(

Sign in to follow this