Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

アヲイ(awoi) new mini album & LIVE DVD release

it is announced at アヲイ(awoi) one-man live tour "終奏(shuusou)" tour final at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2014/01/12 that their new mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2014/05/07, although details have not yet been announced

their 2 LIVE DVDs "「終奏(shuusou)」2014.01.12 at LIQUIDROOM ebisu" will be released through FACE MUSIC official web-shop at 2014/03/12 (3,675yen each), which will include 1st & 2nd half of scene of that one-man live at 2014/01/12 respectively (10 songs each) and special footage

SET-LIST at 2014/01/12:

01.絶望の太陽
02.メランコリィ
03.abelcain
04.ロシアンルーレット・シンドローム
05.Siva
06.哀しい歌
07.heaven
08.雨と煙
09.Dies irae
10.勿忘草
SE
11.blind
12.calling
13.バタフライ
14.鈴虫
15.レクイエム

EN1
01.rainy baby
02.幸福論
03.ゆびきり
04.screaming idol
05.コトダマ
SE

title of their new mini album is finalized as "フテキゴウな林檎(futekigou na ringo)" (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (3,024yen) will include CD+DVD (including "拝啓、愛しくも冷たい絶望の雨(haikei itoshiku mo tsumetai zetsubou no ame)" PV & making), limited edition TYPE B (3,024yen) will include CD+DVD (including "拝啓、愛しくも冷たい絶望の雨(haikei itoshiku mo tsumetai zetsubou no ame)" member solo PV), and regular edition (2,376yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.SAW
02.拝啓、愛しくも冷たい絶望の雨(haikei itoshiku mo tsumetai zetsubou no ame)
03.午前0時の蟻とショートケーキ(gozen0ji no ari to shortcake)
04.bakemono (included in regular edition)
05.イヴ(eve)
06.夢(yume)

Well well!! ...after 10 years... I must admit I lost the hope to watch a decent quality live of AWOI... I know there's "Crows After Growing" but it is 99% impossible to get, and it wasn't a full dvd though... like those V-Love Lives and such. I'm interested to watch "勿忘草", it seems it will be the only one of its kind, because I wanted to watch so badly "Shuuyatou" live. And it'd be unforgetable if there was "Ikuru tame no uta", too.

About how they're making the box, come on, we all know this way is nothing new in almost all the bands. 

About how they're making the box, come on, we all know this way is nothing new in almost all the bands. 

Th problem is because when you receive the box, you does make it by yourself (like the video....)

I think for 9000yen we can have a real box... not this aberration ^^

I'm actually a little pissed that we've been waiting for a decent live DVD for almost 10 years (as stated above) and then they only sell it via their online shop and in two types. That's just ridiculous.

So if a foreigner wants it, he has to pay extra costs for a shopping service. If we want to see their whole perfomance, we need to buy two DVDs because it's cut in the middle.

Sadie are signed to the same label and you get their DVDs thrown at your feet. How many do they have by now? 8? 9? 150?

And all Awoi ever offered was crows after growing which is low quality live clips with the CD's music playing to it and the live that was on the B-Type of the Owari no Melody mini. Quality was equally horrible. 

No Awoi, just no.

I'm actually a little pissed that we've been waiting for a decent live DVD for almost 10 years (as stated above) and then they only sell it via their online shop and in two types. That's just ridiculous.

So if a foreigner wants it, he has to pay extra costs for a shopping service. If we want to see their whole perfomance, we need to buy two DVDs because it's cut in the middle.

Sadie are signed to the same label and you get their DVDs thrown at your feet. How many do they have by now? 8? 9? 150?

And all Awoi ever offered was crows after growing which is low quality live clips with the CD's music playing to it and the live that was on the B-Type of the Owari no Melody mini. Quality was equally horrible. 

No Awoi, just no.

Fuckin amen, girl... D: I lol'd when you stated about sadie cuz it's so fuckin sad but true. These guys seem to like to be so so fuckin undeground as their slogan: "the undeground black rock -truth is here-"

Th problem is because when you receive the box, you does make it by yourself (like the video....)

I think for 9000yen we can have a real box... not this aberration ^^

9000yen? ...I now know the feel. D': 

that preview is so awesome :rock::neko:  the last release was  not really impressing so I am so happy for this one *--*  can't wait for full PV :drool:

Sign in to follow this