Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Synk;yet Ba.栞-shiori- will pause band activities & will be hospitalized

Synk;yet Ba.栞-shiori- will pause band activities and will be hospitalized for half to one month since 2014/01/27 for diagnosis and surgery of his early malignant lymphoma

In early November of last year, bassist Shiori said that he wasn't feeling well. After a period of hospitalization and exams, it was found that he was suffering the early stages of nodular sclerosis (Hodgkin's lymphoma).
He will be admitted to the hospital to begin treatment and recovery beginning January 27. He will be hospitalized for about half a month to one month, and he will continue to visit the hospital after release for regular treatments for about half a year.
Synk;yet will continue its activities with the remaining four members while Shiori is hospitalized. After he is released, his participation in live shows will depend on his physical condition.
We apologize to the fans who have been looking forward to seeing the band, and we ask for your patience and understanding during this time.

I'm sure many people are surprised by this sudden announcement, and I apologize for causing everyone to worry.
Since my condition was diagnosed, I have consulted countless times with the other members, with the label president Kiwamu, and with my family, and decided to undergo early treatment for the sake of my own future as well as the future of the band.
I will give all my attention to treatment and recovery so that I can return to the stage and see all of you again as soon as possible. Please wait for me until then.
My disease, nodular sclerosis Hodgkin's lymphoma, is a rare form that only accounts for 5% of malignant lymphoma cases. I plan to update my blog and other personal accounts throughout the treatment process to give some hope to others who suffer from this disease.
Synk;yet will carry on with only four members while I'm away, but please continue to cheer for them as you would for all five of us.

Shiori

Guest Magatsu

That's not nothing... hopefully he will be okay. (>_<)

Guest Magatsu

just ill?

isn't this a type of cancer?

treatment of Synk;yet Ba.栞-shiori- will finish at 2014/04/25, and he will resume live performance at their live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/05/04

■Synk;yetより大切なお知らせ■

平素よりSynk;yetをご支援頂きまして誠にありがとうございます。

皆様に大切なお知らせがございます。

悪性リンパ腫(結節硬化型ホジキンリンパ腫)の治療後の経過観測中だったBa.栞-shiori-ですが、数回に渡るCTと触診の結果、右脇の下に腫瘍があることが判明しました。

癌再発の恐れも十分あるため、バンドのスケジュールと手術室の空き状況を考慮し、3/27に生検手術を行わせていただきます。

日帰りの手術にはなりますが、術後暫くの間は激しい痛みが伴うことが大いに予想されるため、術後約1~2週間の間、ライブ出演に関しては現状未定とさせていただきます。

なお、ライブ出演の可否に関しましては本人の体調と医師の判断をを考慮した上で改めて発表致します。

お客様、関係各所の皆様にご迷惑をおかけ致しますが、何卒ご理解の程よろしくお願い致します。

※上記の件に関しての払い戻し等の対応は致しませんのでご了承下さい。

Synk;yetメンバー/株式会社Starwave Records

http://synkyet.com/

<Ba.栞-shiori-よりコメント>

昨年に引き続き、応援してくださった皆様には大変ご迷惑をおかけいたします。

今年の1月より週に2日ほど病院に通い、検査を行ってきましたが、今回生検手術を受けることになりました。

もし腫瘍が悪性で再発してしまった場合、今度は前回よりもさらにきつい治療、そして社会復帰にも1年近くかかる可能性があると言われています。

また、治療後の生存率も前回よりもっと低いということも聞いています。