Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

THE KIDDIE new maxi single "emit." release

THE KIDDIE new maxi single "emit." will be released through avex trax at 2014/02/12 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "emit." PV), and TYPE B (1,575yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.emit.
02.MONSTER
03.ライナー(liner)
04.funny bunny (included in TYPE B )

^ I think so. It makes sense now the amount of albums they released from 2012 to 2013 (including the compilation) and the time they've spent without releasing anything new since THE 5 -FIVE-. Get that money, boys.

Very excited for the single, by the way. It's been a long time since they've put out new music.

Whoa...Wait, I'm not liking those covers...I don't know why I'm feeling that they're about to go very electronic here and so far that hasn't gone well for most bands

Yeah, they've had electro-pop stuff before like on their "The 5" album but I was just worried that this would be like a full undertaking of electronic stuff rather than playfully using it. I still hadn't checked the single preview when I posted that

They never stop showing how much they've matured since they went Major. They have this semi-heavy side to them while still maintaining with their catchy choruses. Judging from past previews, that was the final chorus they showed and they mixed the guitar break or solo right after it

Damn, they have gotten so much better than they previously were. Everything's been going uphill since they went Major. I love that little acoustic melody that flawlessy mixed in and Jun's twang-y/jazzy section. Looking forward to this single, although I feel like this song would have gone much better with their The 5 album as opposed to "i sing for you" and "suki"

Sign in to follow this