Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Gt.ナツメ(natsume) has joined シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER) & new mini album release

it is announced at シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER) presents live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2013/12/16 that Gt.ナツメ(natsume)(ex-ゼラット(zealot)-->えぃみ→☆(eimy)-->Ap( r )il(涼/ryou)) has joined the band at the same date, and new line-up will hold their first live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/12/27

their new mini album "Radicarhythm" will be released at 2014/04/23 (2,160yen)

[track list]
01.[α]rhythm
02.色彩DREAM(shikisai DREAM)
03.病ンデミック(yandemic)
04.泡泡(awaawa)
05.パリラ(perrilla)
06.letter of smile

btw they will hold their petit one-man live at Ikebukuro RED-Zone at 2014/01/24, their presents live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/02/18 and their one-man live "FIVE-5- COLOR'S NUMBER" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/09/14

yeah there probably won't be any surprises from them with the mini-album. I agree that their sound hasn't changed much over the years. That's probably one of the reasons why they are still really tiny. Though, I feel like they've got less silly songs these days?

But I'm looking forward to the mini-album!

When I (finally) saw them they played letter, 色彩 and 病ンデミック. Letter has moshing and yandemic has moshing but they are two different types of moshing.. And it's not like moshing in the west.

It's so good to see them back. I like how the band changed its formation almost completely and they still sound like it was with the original line-up.

Yeah, I really love 琉海WahLD too. I'm interested to see what the follow up will be like (especially since it includes Natsume)

Also, I agree that it's interesting that their sound is still very true to the roots, despite Jin being the only original member. Though, I feel l like this lineup is the one that works the best since serial number's original line up..which technically wasn't even the original one anyway (but I assume we're talking about Jin, Shiyu, Kai, Hibiki and Kazune or just the first four).

Sign in to follow this