Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

【   】 announces name change / tour & release in November!

He eats 14 year old kids private parts.

ALLEGEDLY.

well, there goes my $$ again

can't help thinking I'm going to be comparing this with XA-VAT's new single

Likewise, though I kinda expect this to be Lab. v.2 and XA-VAT Goatbed v.2.

I'm hoping for something along those lines too... I miss Lab. so much!! (especially LAB. THE BASEMENT)

That's my worst case scenario actually :D

If this would be Lab: part 2 the redux, i would not mind. But if Xa-Vat would become Goatbed... My Disappointment would have no bounds.

^ Yeah, me too. I actually don't mind if XA-VAT ends up sounding kind of like goatbed... although I'm expecting a darker, more industrial/noisy feel with Kozi around

I don't have a solid reason to feel this way, but I'm excepting Cuckoo to sound like lab. less than XA-VAT to sound like goatbed. Anyway, I'm excited to listen to Buchi's drumming again.

Closer to an uh... cali gari sorta sound, I suppose

Okay, I'll settle with that then, absolutely no problems. :mrgreen:

Can't wait to hear the single!!!

Cuckoo doesn't really sound like Lab... sorry broz :( Closer to an uh... cali gari sorta sound, I suppose

If it's early CaliGari and not the post 7-ish direction they took, then I can't wait to hear. Either way, Ao hasn't ever been in a bad musical project.

So, has anyone's copy of their single arrived yet? What do you think of it? I'm curious (and my shipping is the slow one)

At first I was a bit iffy on it, but in a day it grew on me like whoah! Addicting piece of music. :D It mostly reminds me of cali gari actually, only with Sharaku's voice, and the music is kinda more...I don't know, "nostalgic"? It has a nice feeling.

Mine just arrived

Yeah, this does sound a lot like cali gari Dai 6-8 Jikkenshitsu era

Honestly I'd never heard Sharaku sing like this before, initially I expected to be a tad bit annoyed by it (sorry Sharaku), but I'm not haha. The title track is really pretty ^^ , very Ao (with that "retro" sound). The other two are nice pop stuff. Okay, it's not like earth shattering/epic, but I think it's good, not disappointed at all for buying it.

カッコー(cuckoo) maxi single "カッコー??巣??上??(cuckoo no su no ue de)" (2nd press) will be released at 2010/12/01 (1,600yen, limited 1500), which will include the same track list as 1st press

Sign in to follow this