It's amazing. Definitely way better than what I expected. Even though people are raying they copied different styles like 2ne1's, GD, f(x), 4minute etc.

They are so much better than F1RST.

Also their debut performance is already on youtube :D

Fucking amazing I must say!

Ix42qb2itck

Yeah I saw several people scrobbling it, and I also found a site where I could buy the single or "mini album" as it said on the cover. But that would be just too much for the first time listening to this band.

Meh, they're not that great. And the guys abuse autotune like the whole time!

dude dont become like the rest a-holes taking this shit with autotune a bit too much and get butt hurt about it. SHHSSSHH enjoy music, and if you dont want autotune listen to some ballad music instead. i dont like it when ppl just talk about it, its just music each type of music is different. shshh. Back to topic, its okay. mayb it will grow on me on more listens.

Meh, they're not that great. And the guys abuse autotune like the whole time!

dude dont become like the rest a-holes taking this shit with autotune a bit too much and get butt hurt about it. SHHSSSHH enjoy music, and if you dont want autotune listen to some ballad music instead. i dont like it when ppl just talk about it, its just music each type of music is different. shshh. Back to topic, its okay. mayb it will grow on me on more listens.

Some artists get away with autotune, others don't. I don't think the autotune was necessary at some points, but it didn't ruin the song either. There are songs that are far worse in using autotune than this one.

I need more songs though. That mini isn't a mini. It's a digital single with 2 remixes :P

Anyway here's an interview gotten from all k-pop.

Ten member idol group Co-Ed successfully completed their first debut stage with “Too Late?? on “M Countdown?? and “Music Bank.?? Meeting with reporters right after their second debut stage, the members showed mixed feelings about their performances.

Sky Earth Yoosung stated, “We were all really impatient while waiting for our stage but the moment we stood in front of it, I actually just felt numb. There was no chance for me to feel nervous while changing into two different sets of clothes. However, when time came for our second performance, I definitely felt a lot more nervous.??

In contrast to Yoosung, Rascal Kwanghaeng revealed, “I was shaking during the first few seconds after we set our foot on stage. Still, that feeling of nervousness went away the minute the song we practiced a hundred times over started playing. I think there was less pressure since we were together with our members.??

Their debut stages met with much success despite their worries. Their addictive “watch dance?? and “butt dance?? are already attracting the attention of netizens.

Regarding this, leader Smile Soomi stated, “I think we got our choreography right because of our longer rehearsal times. We rehearsed from 10 AM to 2-3 AM, some days even pulling all-nighters. We just changed our clothes and went right back to rehearsing.??

The members also all agreed that they still lacked a lot of elements for a satisfactory performance. “We have to use headsets on stage, which we’re not used to, so it’s hard controlling our breathing. We also lose a lot of the timing for our facial expressions. We’ll be working hard in order to show a more natural and freer performance style.??

Co-Ed will be switching up their music and style mid-October for their follow-up track.

I can't wait for their follow-up track :D

It's good.

I thought it'd be some bubbly cute song but it turned out nice. Core contents need to change composers though, all of their songs look like they had a lot of influence from something else :s

I thought it'd be some bubbly cute song but it turned out nice.

i thought the same thing. Their ballad is nice as well. i like this single better than their first!

I really like them.

Just decided to try them yesterday, it ended up in 117 plays till now (been to school and sleeping in the meantime)

i'm glad it's a co-ed group anyway, their voices seems to fit amazingly together <33

Yeah i actually like them too.

AND Bbbiribom Bberibbom sounds soooo much like telephone XD

its does. Tho it fits good with which ever song/artist.

I thought it'd be some bubbly cute song but it turned out nice. Core contents need to change composers though, all of their songs look like they had a lot of influence from something else :s

oh Bbiribbom definitely is influenced by Telephone. Also I remember my friend saying Too Late kinda ripped off If You Seek Amy, but I didn't get too deep into analysing so idk :/

I really want to know who this new member they are going to add is D:

I hope they won't be adding anyone :s they should have a song that's mainly around the boys for once. (AAA seems to succeed in being a coed band, they should learn from them)

groups keep adding new mems, is very annoying!

first After School, then T-ara now CO-ED ! WTF! seriously, its very annoying.

µ

I'm starting to hate their company though. Sungmin was a last-minute addition as well. I won't complain about him, as he's kind of saving the guys' asses by just being there, but it's starting to get on my nerves. T-ara is different, every time they come back. Co.ed gets songs that are too similar to T-ara's songs and their choreos are all the same. CCM needs to make up their mind and give their bands what they deserve. Where did Supernova go anyway. They came back for like a month, and they're already back in Japan. :s

Co.ed could be great. Look at the Japanese AAA, they're a perfect example of a co.ed band. Every now and then the boys get a release of their own, same with the girls, but overall it's AAA.

Don't go adding members all the time. Work with what you got and make them better. (There are too many people by the way. 7 or 8 would have been enough)

i feel you Kaye. I would rather want 5 or 6 as max for groups. more than that is all bull, srsly. After School, wtf ! a new mem for each new release. what happened to slutty 5 girls doing awesome music.

CO-ED, they just started so i cant judge them that much, but adding another mem D= fak that. Too many meme there already.

T-ara, i liked their debut single a lot and when they did it with Supernova it was awesome. For their 1st album i was expecting better music and more of r&b/hip-hop kinda thing, but they decided cute which it was ok. Now yayaya, wtf? the song is okay but i feel like they could have done way better songs for them. Ma boo was nice and the last track too. I wanted to hear more rapping and singing by all mems not 3 only and mayb 4. When i saw their comebacks i was like WTF! no one sings. LOL. They really have talent but its being wasted on nonsense.

Supernova, those dudes have nice voices and rappers there, but they need more music in korea not japan. They need to focus on their homeland. That company is pissing me off too, they really need to work with what they have first, it like they are just playing around and throwing things out half-assed.

I really have respect for Supernova, but they really need to come back to Korea and put out something Superstarish/TTL2ish again. Both of those songs were incredible. They might earn a lot of fans in Japan with their music, but I don't think they're doing the music they're good at.

Same with T-ara. I liked their full length. Only downloaded it because my sister was addicted to Bo Beep :s But the new thing, i just don't have words for it. It's a huge step back from their repackage singles.

And Co.ed, they should have had like 3 girls and 5 boys or so. Making the band not too girly, but not too manly at the same time. (For Co.ed groups, i understand there need to be more people, usually I'd stick to a 5 member band, except for Beast :P) Sungmin, Soomi and Chanmi do nearly everything though, the others are kind of left in the background. It's a shame. I wonder if those guys actually blame Sungmin for taking in all the attention. He's been with the group from June or July. You can't fully learn to know and respect someone in 2 months.

I also heard that they'd go for a girl-project-group with Co.ed girls and a new girl. That would be even worse. If they'd do that, then that group would be no different from T-ara. And the boys would be no different from Supernova. Poor kids/guys.

This makes me want to go to Korea, and guide CCM artists myself (not that I know anything about composing music, but I'd find the right people to do things anyway :P haha)