Trombe

new band "Fo'xTails" live-limited mini album "VenerY" release

continual session band "Fo'xTails" has changed to formal band after their live at Shibuya RUIDO K2 at 2013/11/15, and their live-limited mini album "VenerY" will be released at their live since their first presents live "FOX FES vol.1" at Shibuya CYCLONE at 2013/11/25 (1,500yen)

"Fo'xTails" members:
Vo.takao (Stage Of Liberty)
Gt.鳴風(narukaze) (ex-Elphaind-->EVER+LAST-->ViG∞DIVA-->the ViG)
Gt.&DJ.テラ(tela)
Ba.坂本尭之(sakamoto takayuki) (ex-Rey)
Dr.岡田峻洋(okada takahiro) (ex-Rey)

[track list]

01.Change Myself
02.ONE TIME
03.FEST
04.月の下で(tsuki no shita de)
05.Go Way!!

http://xfoxtailsx.com/

their live-limited mini album "UnleasH" will be released at their live since their presents live "FOX FES〜Vol.II〜" at Shibuya RUIDO K2 at 2014/04/13 (1,500yen)

[track list]
01.PRIDE~way of life~
02.アジテーター(agitator)
03.Firefo'x
04.Sailing
05.NoT OnE

I like it, but the mixing I think needs a little work. I think the vocals need to blend in more to the instrumental and some of the instruments need to be popped out more. Overall though, I like the song.

Y'all complain about VK bands becoming major too soon but look at this shit. They only have 1 listener @ last.fm and not even one single pic there because no one cares. I confess I only clicked on this topic thinking this was a VK band. Unfortunately we don't have separate threads for VK and average J-rock bands like in the download section here in the news. I don't care about non-VK bands unless they're somehow related to VK. This band is, since their guitarrist was in VK bands, but do they consider themselves as VK ?  Their OHP says they do play with some VK bands, but most of them aren't. Visually (?) they remind me of Yeti and Lc5, so I dunno. The fact that every young male seems to wear some make-up and put on stylish hairstyles is confusing because many average J-rock bands look more VK than actual VK bands. I tried that PV and I didn't like it, so I don't care if they're VK or not, but they certainly don't deserve to be major.

Why does how long they've been a band have anything to do with going major? Why are you so angry about it? They have mainstream appeal. A label saw that and snapped them up. It's not a big deal, tbh.

I'm not angry. I'm just saying everyone bitches when a VK band becomes major out of the blue and now these nobodies do the same and nobody cares. Pardon my ignorance, but I don't know shit about japanese culture. I didn't know it's usual, because the only thing about Japan I care is VK and no VK bands become major after only 1 CD, but yeah, VK ain't mainstream.

It has nothing to do with Japan's culture. It has to do with vk being a fairly underground genre and most of the music doesn't have mainstream appeal. 

But just so you know... not that long ago ViViD went major in a relatively short time so it does happen. It just all depends on the music.

their major debut new maxi single "GLITTER DAYS" will be released under Lantis at 2015/02/04 (3 songs, 1,404yen), for which title track will be ending theme of TV anime "黒子のバスケ(kuroko no basketball)" since 2015/01

their new maxi single "Innocent Graffiti" will be released at 2015/07/22 (1,404yen)

[track list]
01.Innocent Graffiti
02.RUSH
03.ALIVE