Trombe

ex-gossip Vo.緋絽(hiro) new band "PROJECT ヴァリル(PROJECT VARYL)" has formed

new band "PROJECT ヴァリル(PROJECT VARYL)" will hold their first live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/01/14

"PROJECT ヴァリル(PROJECT VARYL)" members:
Vo.緋絽(hiro) (ex-Visage-->gossip-->7Addict)
Gt.樹璃(juri) (ex-Virgin-->-VeiL-)
Gt.凛音(rion) (ex-Gris Neige)
Ba.夢(yume) (ex-MAVERICK(夢人/yumeto))
Dr.織人(shikito) (ex.-VeiL-, PolterGeist(support))

http://varyl.net/

Man, it's been a while since I have seen that name. I really enjoyed gossip while they were around, though I don't think it was the vocals are what did it for me...no idea how much Hiro had to do with the song writing though.

Man, it's been a while since I have seen that name. I really enjoyed gossip while they were around, though I don't think it was the vocals are what did it for me...no idea how much Hiro had to do with the song writing though.

You should listen to Visage's CDs GAME or reversal film (f.e. anticipate). His voice is just love. Also from what i did hear by 7addict (demo quality CD and live), his voice worked there too (live even better). But as you said, no idea how much he had to do with song writing.

Whoever was it in gossip did a great job tho, they had a good amount of rememorable melodies (butterfly, 残煙~after smoke~, Frozen Darkly, Final call, .. come to my mind). I remember the very old/early days of this forum when everybody seemed to jizz their pants to Final call, haha :P

Just lets hope they release a good produced CD ;)

You should listen to Visage's CDs GAME or reversal film (f.e. anticipate). His voice is just love. Also from what i did hear by 7addict (demo quality CD and live), his voice worked there too (live even better). But as you said, no idea how much he had to do with song writing.

Whoever was it in gossip did a great job tho, they had a good amount of rememorable melodies (butterfly, 残煙~after smoke~, Frozen Darkly, Final call, .. come to my mind). I remember the very old/early days of this forum when everybody seemed to jizz their pants to Final call, haha :P

Just lets hope they release a good produced CD ;)

Yeah, I have both Visage's GAME and reversal film and 3 gossip singles...after going back and listening them, yeah, I can't say I like Hiro's vocals...they are so darn nasally lol.

(and yeah, final call and cry of the river are the two songs that really stick out to me)

織人(shikito) will hold his birthday-eve event at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/03/04, at which his sessions will perform

"ルーシーモノストーンズ(lucy monostones)" members:
Vo.緋絽(hiro) (PROJECT ヴァリル(PROJECT VARYL))
Gt.Kaie (ベルベット(VelBet))
Gt.rui (ex-ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures))
Ba.ゆうと(yuuto) (ex-SCREW-->BLACK////RUN)
Dr.織人(shikito) (PROJECT ヴァリル(PROJECT VARYL))

織人(shikito) session members:
Vo.織人(shikito) (PROJECT ヴァリル(PROJECT VARYL))
Gt.樹璃(juri) (PROJECT ヴァリル(PROJECT VARYL))
Gt.れー(re) (ex-Xrista)
Ba.夢(yume) (PROJECT ヴァリル(PROJECT VARYL))
Dr.Kira (ex-Fi'Ance.)

Yohei session members:
Vo.Yohei (ex-レーヴェルト(Le-vert))
Gt.柊-shu- (Rêve)
Gt.瑞希(mizuki) (ex-ポルターガイスト(polter geist))
Ba.海(kai) (ex-Fi'Ance.)
Dr.織人(shikito) (PROJECT ヴァリル(PROJECT VARYL))

ルーシーモノストーンズ(lucy monostones) SET-LIST at 2014/03/04:

01.THE FINAL (DIR EN GREY)
02.C (DIR EN GREY)
03.朔-saku- (DIR EN GREY)
04.THE IIID EMPIRE (DIR EN GREY)

織人(shikito) session SET-LIST at 2014/03/04:

01.Filth in the beauty (the GazettE)
02.@依存症(@izonshou) (-VeiL-)
03.吉開学17歳(無職)(yoshigai manabu 17sai(mushoku)) (シド(SID))
04.decade (DaizyStripper)

Yo-hei session SET-LIST at 2014/03/04:

01.紫陽花(ajisai) (シド(SID))
02.妄想日記(mousounikki) (シド(SID))
03.春二散リケリ身ハ枯レルデゴザイマス…。(haru ni chirikeri mi wa kareru de gozaimasu) (the GazettE)
04.Filth in the beauty (the GazettE)