Pretsy

SADS

I haven't seen this thread for once, weird

SADS+FOUR+MY+LIFE.png

So, this is Kiyoharu's "2nd" (consider Kuroyume to be the 1st and his solo to be the 3rd) project

He doesn't need any further introductions (well, almost everyone in MH has heard of him in one way or another) but

SADS is where he lumps all his glam rock-ish/punky/metal stuff, briefly put.

About my part I'd say that I haven't listened to them for awhile but BABYLON and THE ROSE GOD GAVE ME are still my jam even to this day, although other common listener favorites SAD BLOOD ROCK'N' ROLL and THE 7 DEADLY SINS are fine too.

Won't have much to say about them for now though.

Except that Kiyoharu is such a troll for forgetting SADS' tribute album completely - it's the end of autumn already, where is it?

Woah, I just thought of those guys yesterday and listened to 'the rose god gave me' during workout. :D

They can get annoying but I love everything they released and even bought all their albums.

It's the kind of band I think I will still listen to when I'm 50+ and fat, riding a nice convertible. XD They are just so... ROCK.

It's the kind of band I think I will still listen to when I'm 50+ and fat, riding a nice convertible. XD They are just so... ROCK.

Hahaha that's what I think as well when I listen to them. I can't get into them now but maybe in another few decades... lol