Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the GazettE WORLD TOUR13 DOCUMENTARY DVD release

tumblr_inline_mvpg4xabOM1qicaxs.gif

I really don't think they need to release a DVD for this shit.

They can just upload a 3 or 4 part video on youtube. 

I kind of agree... I mean, wasn't it just like 9 shows? I feel like it's going to be 15 minutes of each country they visited, 1 minute of the venue performance and 14 minutes of the band members exploring

Guest mitsubana

Another live DVD? Didn't they just release one in June? haha

I kind of agree... I mean, wasn't it just like 9 shows? I feel like it's going to be 15 minutes of each country they visited, 1 minute of the venue performance and 14 minutes of the band members exploring

Yeah.

So far ever Documentary I watch of a Jrock band in the US or outside of japan just seem to be boring. 

The only band that made it fun to watch was MUCC.

This DVD isn't going to sell well. 

Beside that I still find it funny how they called it a World Tour when they only went to Europe, shit they haven't even been to Korea yet.

Beside that I still find it funny how they called it a World Tour when they only went to Europe, shit they haven't even been to Korea yet.

this is so true , korea's just a couple of miles away from their country .

but i kind of get it's nothing special that there are only a 'couple' j-rock bands that visited korea 

in the past decade (dir en grey, kuroyume, l'arc en ciel, and some random indie/vk bands that i hardly remember...)

im starting to feel that since dir en grey released their 'documentary' dvd ... now every bands' going to make one just like it .

(altho few exceptions to mucc, vamps, and few others, cause they did go for world tour)

Yeah.

So far ever Documentary I watch of a Jrock band in the US or outside of japan just seem to be boring. 

The only band that made it fun to watch was MUCC.

This DVD isn't going to sell well. 

I'm pretty sure they went to Mexico and Chile though.

This release would've made more sense to release if the world tour was longer as well as if they visited more places. Totally pointless, especially with Beautiful Deformity that just dropped. If this was a tour documentary, this would be okay but this is legit a cry for more money >_> Greedy.

Sign in to follow this