Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

VELVET EDEN 2CD best album release

VELVET EDEN will release a 2CD album collecting brand-new recordings of old songs, recent songs and completely new material as well titled "Double Twelve" on 2014 February 26. It will be also available in advance on February 8 at a live event. Price is 3500Y, limited to 1000 copies, and it includes a 16-page booklet.

Tracklist:

Disc.1
01. Jungfrau Traum
02. Unhappy Birthday
03. Street of Alice2.0
04. 花売り娘 (Hanauri musume)
05. Make up Shadow 
06. SAD MASK
07. VELVET EDEN
08. MAZE
09. Masquarade Alone
10. 姫薔薇Sacrifice (Himebara Sacrifice)
11. 少女A (Shoujo A)

Disc.2 
01. Unknown Spider
02. One Caress
03. Girl's End
04. La fin
05. Paraph
06. Rouge d'noir
07. Freakshow
08. Duel d'Amour
09. Marionette Waltz
10. Witch on Flames
11. Platonic Blood
12. Confession of Mask
13. Regret

From Facebook:

VELVET EDEN 1st Best Album [Double Twelve] February 26, 2014 release

DADA having an illustrator, a person of molding, various faces including drag queen.
Velvet Eden that continued spelling only the perversion-like story that Alice, madam tarantula and a faceless fortune-teller.
"The emptiness of facelessness" and "The terror of having a face" in a concept to date from 1998 throughout.
From an early musical piece to the latest music.
They made 24 pieces of new recording including the unpublished music to a double album.
VELVET EDEN release the Album for the before time in 15 years ago.

Line up:
DADA (vocal)
Chro (guitar, bass)
Liliy (dancer)
Gemma (dancer)

Live Schedule :
February 8, Ikebukuro CYBER (Advance sale event)

Double Album [Double Twelve]
February 8, 2014 Advance Sale in Live event.
February 26,2014 Counter selling
Serial number: DLVE-1
Label: Darkest Labyrinth
Selling agency: FWD Inc.
Price: 3,500 yen (tax-included)
limitation: 1,000 pieces
Number of Discs: 2
16 pages of booklets is included in this.

Guest Magatsu

never gonna give kiwi my money so I will simply not buy it. lol

Fuckhead needs to finally just up and quit instead of yoyo'ing around with his 'GONNA RETIRE' 'HAHA SIKE' bullshit

Guest Magatsu

@Jig,

I'm also glad, but to bad for them I will not support Kiwi XD

EDIT

^

and because of that reason, I guess DADA did block me from FACEBOOK. he also did remove me from Twitter.  -.-

I'm looking forward to this release. I don't really care about the label, I don't like Kiwamu but there's not much I can do about him helping Dada to make this cd...

Velvet Eden in general has surely lost quality on the way, the first 3 eras had a magic about them this new thing never will have. Also, Dada's driving me mad about this dancer***. They can't dance, they make it look tacky. Since when did a band (of this type) need dancers?

I remember Dada mentioning a DVD with the PVs long time ago when he mentioned that they'd plan a release... too bad he let that idea go.

Guest Magatsu

dada is reading this right now and he's planning ur death 

Laugh,

To bad for DADA, I really did looking forward to the release. I only won't buy it because it's released under Kiwamu.

And I don't see why it's wrong to SAY it!

But since Dada removed me... then why should I looking forward to it...

I really had so much respect for DADA T_____T

Lucky I know people who will protect me. :lolita_love:

Guest Magatsu

^ I guess that's the official joining date.

Dada said that he and Kiwamu already where working together in secret since somewhere in 2012.

Lol... how insensitive do you have to be to google your name just to find out who writes something about you. And then get pissed when people criticise you. With his age and how long he is already in the scene as a musician he should act more mature and maybe not give a shit about what others think of him - or maybe he should think about why people say the things about him they say.
Thankfully I never have been a great fan of his band especially not after reading so much of Dada's stupid drama queen behaviour. Bandmembers just have the fans they deserve and maybe Dada should learn from bands who treat their fans with respect, even when they face criticism from them.

But then again: he and Kiwamu seem to be big friends. Considering how much Kiwamu overreacts too it doesn't make me wonder.

Guest Magatsu

@Ikna
huh so you are also blocked?

Then he really did block a lot of people.....

I don't want to defend Dada being childish (and also posting REALLY weird comments), but I also think Kiwamu and Dada seeming rude have something to do with the fact there's a huge difference in how you talk/act in Japan and the west.

First off, manymany VK/none VK bands NEVER respond to fanmails, that's probably the most common thing, they just post on their blogs etc, people comment and send fanmail (and hopefully the band reads them), but they never respond and I think that's a great way of preventing these kinds of misunderstandings.

What people don't seem to get here IT IS RUDE (in japanese culture) to directly speak your mind. You don't (if you want to stay polite) just post: I don't like this new release. Or: your voice was better before. These are very direct and rude things since you in Japan almost never speak your mind, especially not to a person superior to you. And I think these types of comments coming from fans and the fact they're barely speaking english (google translate can really f** with the simplest sentences), help making situations like this worse.

^ Dada's 43 years old!

Guest Magatsu

^

True that, but if they speak open to OVERSEA fans they should know that outside of JAPAN people are open minded and that they say their opinion right in someones face.

Also DADA and Kiwamu asked often for people opinions... so...?

Or Kiwamu bad talking about KEN and some other stuff... that's also not "Japanese" behavior. 

So, even it's RUDE. often both asked for those responds.

But yes they even take it way more to their hard if someone is rude to them. But they can be very rude against others too.

So....

Well, it's not always so obvious that asking for an opinion means they want the brutal truth :P I don't think japanese fans do that for example. If you have negative thoughts you probably rather not say anything (in Japan).

But yeah, Kiwamu's probably even worse when it comes to that thinking about how much shit he's been saying about Ken :P

Guest Magatsu

yeah but sometimes they really ask for the brutal truth. and then of course they get the brutal truth.  But seems that DADA has blocked many people. somehow surprised me because I never read about it before.

And Kiwamu is still the king in saying shit and getting ANGRY at level 1000000000000.

But yeah after all. DADA and Kiwamu are a great couple. I hope for both that they get lot's of money from fans. But one thing is for sure, Kiwamu will be richer at the end then DADA. :P

he deleted me too XD but it just made me remind when we talked about Kiwamu hahahahahaa

i'll paste it here, but it was in japanese so i gonna translate to english. its my old fb account so dont mind about the name, it was ridiculous i know.

I don't even give a shit who he's teaming up with I'm just glad Dada's doing something relatively productive. A shame there's no Sea of Blood on that list though. I really loved that song.

Guest Magatsu

@ricchubunny

Sounds that he never hated Kiwamu. But I also guess he didn't saw the evil kiwamu yet. and maybe he will see the kind kiwamu for life time.

I also don't really matter with we teams up. it's that I don't offer my money to Kiwamu. And if DADA can't simply accept that then yeah.

Sign in to follow this