Ito

Music and Memories

I don't know why you would be listening to anything other than that amazing soundtrack in the game. It is probably one of the best games sound tracks from the past 5 years imo.

I've heard the soundtrack for that game, and I agree that it's great! I actually quite like video game soundtracks ( :)), it's just a force of habit to put the TV on mute and put on my iTunes library on album shuffle. When my sister and I were younger, we would play games like Yoshi's Island or the Donkey Kong Country trilogy games; I liked all the music, but she hated it, so we'd always put the TV on mute and listen to music from my computer.

One time when we were playing through Yoshi's, we had her computer and she put on the soundtrack for Sweeney Todd (I think I was fighting the final boss Baby Bowser). At the time I didn't think much of it, but now looking back, I strangely find it funny.  :lol: And actually, I think about these times whenever I hear certain albums like The Used's album "In Love And Death;" it was playing one time when we were playing Banjo-Kazooie (Click-Clock-Wood: Fall/Winter). This is actually an interesting memory to think about, because my sister and I have completely drifted apart since we moved into a different house a few years ago.

Now I only put the TV on mute and put music on (to earbuds) so I don't wake my parents up at 3 AM! XD

And yeah, I was exaggerating about the vapid misanthrope remark (XD); I don't hate people, I'm just screwed up! :P  :D