Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

LOGiQ members departed?

Think they're just taking a break. Yukiya, as label chairman, would've announced that logiq has broken up/people departed as he normally does with band's he's in/under his label.

They had a live not too long ago(1-2 months) under the name LOGiQ and it was only the vocalist singing against a prerecorded backtrack.

They had a live not too long ago(1-2 months) under the name LOGiQ and it was only the vocalist singing against a prerecorded backtrack.

This is the saddest thing.

it appears that all members except Vo.AGEHA have departed, as Gt., Ba. & Dr. performed for LOGiQ at 2010/11/03 were all support members

support members:

Gt.Yuriya (ex-Spider lily)

Ba.Yahiro (ex-Feather Grieve, CLARIS, Lunatic Park-->XodiacK, now in Hieropolis)

Dr.TAKESHI

This is the saddest thing.

Oh lord, that is sad... But AGEHA has such a beautiful voice. I still love LOGiQ, I'm glad he's continuing with support members. I hope he manages to revive the band completely.

The composers aren't listed on yunisan, but I'd hazard that it's him considering all his previous groups (Ize roadie, ViViD roadie, Refiena) have a very similiar sound.

Sign in to follow this