Sign in to follow this  
xMilou

the fool Tour 2010 ~Crazy frogs hunting the world~

from JaME:

25/11 France, Lille, La Rumeur

02/12 Netherlands, Amstelveen, P60

03/12 Germany, Remscheid, Radio Kraftstation

04/12 France, Paris, Instants Chavires

(http://www.jame-world.com/uk/database-a ... -fool.html)

definitely going to Amstelveen Belgium (even though it´s not confirmed yet I think..) > <

their last concert was great!

MAYBE CANCELLED?

okay, it´s not cancelled xD;

Would it be smart to have another concert in the Netherlands so soon after that other one? Hm, I don't think so. They're taking a risk of not selling much tickets. Anyway, have fun!

Would it be smart to have another concert in the Netherlands so soon after that other one? Hm, I don't think so. They're taking a risk of not selling much tickets. Anyway, have fun!

from what I heard when I was waiting in the line, most people came because of the fool, not because of Luzmelt (which surprised me..), so I think most will come again?

thank you c:

mmm not sure if i will go, exactly for the reason Des said, i have seen them last month, why bothering to go now? and the fool was fun, okay the meet and greet was awsome, but for now im going. maybe later

Steff of Astan, just posted on the Visual kei NL forum that the entire tour is cancelled and that he will never be working with that tour agency again.

no reason further...

Steff of Astan, just posted on the Visual kei NL forum that the entire tour is cancelled and that he will never be working with that tour agency again.

no reason further...

oh shit ; . ;

and that doesn't sound good..

^ I lol'd.

I wonder what happened though. Isn't that Kiwamu's label? Did he throw a chair at them?

(A few years ago a worked as a translator for a small vk portal and shop and we cooperated with Kiwamu/BLOOD, and I wouldn't blame anyone for getting at odds with him, lol.)

yeah no idea, i asked steff, but he didnt reply to it

maybe that he will be working with speed disk now? unsraw is coming, ayabie has been to EU when they were on there. and there was even an event in the planning featuring moran, april, liz en lad (all speed-disk then)

a gig with nightingeil, liz and r-shitei would be awsome, even tough liz is disbanding-_-

this is such a loss for some people.

I know i would regret any behind the curtain events between the event organizer with the starwave label that cause this cancellation.

3 of 7 bands of that i like is listed as their artist though,

hope this label isn't black listed in many countries after this, will be a shame.

I wouldn't mind seeing Suicide Ali, Variable Messiah or SaTaN nearby either. (I don't know if any of them already has been to Europe, I don't think they were, or not on my vicinity anyway.) But... Kiwamu was always eager to get his bands abroad, so he'll probably look for other partners, dunno.

OH GOD NO, I HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE NOW.

I won't miss you...

8)

nnd9E.gif

this is from steff from the visual kei nl forum

VISUAL X-MAS is no payback against the fool. I was planning to do a tour with the fool first week of december. Kiwamu offered me this. So I booked halls and everything. And then I had to notice, that fishmouth Kiwamu was playing a double game. I did not want to bring in the band before december. Because I knew about Unsraw and Luna Sea. Behind my back he sold the tour to Ramen, I asked him what he is doing : No response.

Then I asked Gunji. He said: " Let us work together next year, it is Kiwamu ´s decision to do it this way."

Sorry Gunji - forget about it...

I contacted Aurelie / Ramen and told her I would use the already booked halls for an x-mas Festival instead of a fool tour now. I told her that we would have competition on the same days and same area in NL and Germany. At last she decided to do the tour anyway. That is the whole story. Now I know why everbody in Europe does give the Fishmouth such a bad reputation. I contacted the greek, finish, spanish and french bookers because of the fool tour. Everybody said to me: No Kiwamu never ever Kiwamu. Now I know why...

I brought fool to europe for promotion. That has cost a lot of money. I wanted to bring the band into the mind of the people and work on them for longer distance, like with CQ. But I have learned my special lesson with the fishmouth..

That is the whole story. I have booked the halls long before Ramen Eventsn did think about a fool tour. Now there is competition between me an Ramen. I did not want it.

yours steff

wow that's a terrible thing!

I am lost for words, from what mentioned, Kiwamu seems a greedy person. Or an impatient guy.

Too bad.

this is from steff from the visual kei nl forum

VISUAL X-MAS is no payback against the fool. I was planning to do a tour with the fool first week of december. Kiwamu offered me this. So I booked halls and everything. And then I had to notice, that fishmouth Kiwamu was playing a double game. I did not want to bring in the band before december. Because I knew about Unsraw and Luna Sea. Behind my back he sold the tour to Ramen, I asked him what he is doing : No response.

Then I asked Gunji. He said: " Let us work together next year, it is Kiwamu ´s decision to do it this way."

Sorry Gunji - forget about it...

I contacted Aurelie / Ramen and told her I would use the already booked halls for an x-mas Festival instead of a fool tour now. I told her that we would have competition on the same days and same area in NL and Germany. At last she decided to do the tour anyway. That is the whole story. Now I know why everbody in Europe does give the Fishmouth such a bad reputation. I contacted the greek, finish, spanish and french bookers because of the fool tour. Everybody said to me: No Kiwamu never ever Kiwamu. Now I know why...

I brought fool to europe for promotion. That has cost a lot of money. I wanted to bring the band into the mind of the people and work on them for longer distance, like with CQ. But I have learned my special lesson with the fishmouth..

That is the whole story. I have booked the halls long before Ramen Eventsn did think about a fool tour. Now there is competition between me an Ramen. I did not want it.

yours steff

Lol, I knew it.

Guest Naru

starwave/darkest is already black listed in many countries and all because of our dear KIWAMU

Well I'm not going to see The fool, bad for them I going to Utrecht on this day.

Sign in to follow this