Sign in to follow this  
Kiwi

A Day To Remember

Okay so I know I haven't been here in a while, haha. Busy n' stuff.

Anyways.

I figured I'd mention something about my pretty much FAVORITE band right now, which is indeed A Day To Remember.

They're classified as pop/rock/screamo. I'd say it's just about right. They originated in Afghanistan, but moved to the US and lived in Ohio and Florida. Not sure which one it is now. . . And mind you, they're all under the age of 22 I believe.

This is their MySpace:

>> Click <<

Oh man soooooooooooo late, but I just got into this band. I heard one of their new songs on the radio, and it was so addicting, my girlfriend and I were blasting it in the car. I also got their album "For Those Who Have a Heart" the re-issue, and it's sooooo good, I think a lot of people would like them on this forum.

This is my favorite song I think so far:

S6svJDjXt2Q

This is the song I heard on the radio:

He5c_FTeEvM

Love this band!

Also they have a new album coming out in a couple weeks "What Separates Me From You" if anyone finds a leak hit me up! :D

Oh man soooooooooooo late, but I just got into this band. I heard one of their new songs on the radio, and it was so addicting, my girlfriend and I were blasting it in the car.

You were blasting it in the car. Not me. D:

I hate A Day to Remember but that's just me.

ADTR...

When I open the winamp to listen to screamoradio.com...

The first song I run into often their songs...

emo post-hardcore is really a fascinating genre.

Yeah they are hopefully still decent. Enjoyed all their albums until that album in 2010. Whatever it was called. They are releasing a self release album this month. I have high hopes for it.

I'm glad they finally get to release the album, but It still sucks that they had to go through this conflict with Victory (and even now there is talk that even though they are self releasing Common Courtesy, Victory still gets most of the profit from it.) Hopefully It's good though! 

I'm glad they finally get to release the album, but It still sucks that they had to go through this conflict with Victory (and even now there is talk that even though they are self releasing Common Courtesy, Victory still gets most of the profit from it.) Hopefully It's good though! 

Yeah, that's good!

actually, today I realized that I ran into whirlwind of Sumerian Record...I've got all the bands' discographies from this company except that two bands of other genres (I remember he's Israeli, forgot the other band...) = =

They... Didn't originate in Afghanistan? Either way, I'm a huge fan. I've seen them a whole bunch of times and met them a couple times. They're great guys and the music is amazing. 

I have their new album pre-ordered, can't wait to download it!!

They... Didn't originate in Afghanistan? Either way, I'm a huge fan. I've seen them a whole bunch of times and met them a couple times. They're great guys and the music is amazing. 

I have their new album pre-ordered, can't wait to download it!!

yeah~~! next week next week~~♪

Guest lynchisizer

I like this band a lot, some of their songs are very very very addicting :D

Sign in to follow this