I see i'm not the only one who likes oldschool vkei and pico pico shit~

Welcome here~ :3

(btw, do you have any fave bands?

yaay^^ my fav bands are 新宿ゲバルト COSMO-SHIKI / FLOPPY / サンドイッチで120分? and all related, really huge list... xD totally angured '_'

absolute fav oldschool band is Deshabillz, now i like more post-punk bands, not vkei, but...

what about your bands? :3

Welcome~ please don't worry about your English, it seems totally fine to me and it'd be kinda weird if we'd judge you based on your English skills right? 

yaay^^ my fav bands are 新宿ゲバルト COSMO-SHIKI / FLOPPY / サンドイッチで120分? and all related, really huge list... xD totally angured '_'

absolute fav oldschool band is Deshabillz, now i like more post-punk bands, not vkei, but...

hey, cool list! i love sandwich and gewalt and deshabillz too!

サンドイッチで120分? is one of my faves <3

angura nerd over here heheheeh

Any sharaku bands are nice too~ 

Oldschool wise though....I'd have to say Ruellia, Eliphas Levi, Syndrome, and Birushana.

S is a pretty cool band too~

deshabillz for the win <3

サンドイッチで120分? is one of my faves <3

angura nerd over here heheheeh

Any sharaku bands are nice too~ 

Oldschool wise though....I'd have to say Ruellia, Eliphas Levi, Syndrome, and Birushana.

S is a pretty cool band too~

deshabillz for the win <3

what about other Eiji bands? dentaku, robocon? :3 onigiri is also cool, acoustic things after all are so relaxing...

i was into 90vkei 2 years ago and it was one of my best music experience, so i know these bands well and like them!

i will be happy to talk about it, if it will be new related topics w

Eehh. This is my second account but I don't remember my previous nickname...

I'm 20, Russian, my English is totally awful and I like piko piko sht, oldschool vkei and cats.

Nice to meet you. Well..

um, hi? XD

Your English seems just fine to me. Also, we do have Cats here :D

what about other Eiji bands? dentaku, robocon? :3 onigiri is also cool, acoustic things after all are so relaxing...

i was into 90vkei 2 years ago and it was one of my best music experience, so i know these bands well and like them!

i will be happy to talk about it, if it will be new related topics w

Ah yes! Robocon, and Dentaku projects were amazing~ I pretty much live for Eiji's music haha :3

I started liking 90's vkei about 4 or 5 years ago, and i'm still into it haha It is a pretty great musical experience~