Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

Getting replies from your favorite artists

I've been enabling tweekly.fm since I started using twitter, so when it automatically sent a tweet and one of the top 3 weekly artists was 六合, they retweeted it and followed my account, thus I mentioned them and said thanks. They, much to my surprise, replied to the tweet and seemed delighted that someone overseas happened to listen to and enjoy their music - I don't really remember when, but I reckon it was around 3 years ago when SUBLIMINAL first posted some of their releases on the old forum. Loved them, so.

きのこ帝国 also sent me a mention when I tweeted a picture of their CD I had purchased, pleasantly surprised that they've gotten more recognized. Pretty sure I have more since miscorner/c+llooqtortion, inthenaMEoflove and KAGERO are following me, as well.

I've gotten a reply from Ahito Inazawa on Twitter and he ended up following me - he was actually one of my first Twitter followers, lol. Cinema Staff, Molice, and the keyboardist from Blindman also followed me/retweeted a couple of things I posted. 

Taigen Kawabe (Bo Ningen) replies to me all the time if I mention him on FB and Twitter and he also retweeted one of my posts. He's really sweet. Naoto Shibata (Anthem) also replies if I comment on his Facebook statuses. He's also a pretty cool guy. 

I don't know if Aoi was being a dick to you ricchubunny, I know it wouldn't cost him anything to include that hashtag but I honestly don't know of any member that would. Also, I am pretty sure I have never seen any j-rock member use a hashtag except for Crossfaith, MIYAVI, and Yoshiki.

a lot do! Aoi likes to act like a dick haha so that's ok.

The vocalist from RONDE replied to me on twitter once, I screamed

oh also yuuga from devil kitty got mad at me I think??

why?! i'm curious :P

Wow, how do you get enough replies that it can be considered "talking"? Like what do you talk about? I wanna know! (>.<)

Hmm, i dont know, i dont have a specific topic, but i have some talks with them! I talk to UNiTE's Mio in most! :P Usually random stuff.

SHI-NO ex Deshabillz and JE*REVIENS said GOOD NIGHT to me it was like a.. lol. it was like a heaven xD the frst man who said it to me was my fav guitarist xDD

And he likes my cat, le lol again. I AM PROUD but it is strange xDD

also it is cute when indie guys write to you and you can talk about your similiar music taste like a two fangirls. i will never forget last autumn, when one guy replied me with kraftwerk lyrics xD cute japs. just cute.

I've only gotten replies from tenten (Thanks to the support and courage of gekijou <3), and I know lots of people have that's fine, but I'm good with just that T___________T

Well, I exchange a few words every now and then on ameba.

I guess what would qualify as an actual conversation, usually takes place on facebook or simply by e-mail.

Quite interesting at times.

I got a drunken(?) reply from Yuya (cocklobin) the other day XD

God bless alcohol

How can he still spell everything correctly?

Sign in to follow this