Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

ユナイト(UNiTE.) Road to 3rd Anniversary

UNiTE. announced in their 2 day one-man at Kawasaki CLUB CITTA' that they'll start their Road to the 3rd Annivesary projects.

There gonna be 10 announcements, but they just unveiled 5 of them

1 - The Serial Story complete CD "美空結び(Misora Musubi)". 

Regular Edition will come with 5 songs, the 3 previous serial story singles and a new song "美空結び" plus 'off vo' version. Deluxe Edition will come with a book with all the stories and also a DVD including "美空結び" PV and making-of

2 - A Nico-nama broadcast

3 - Coupling tour with DOGinTheパワレルワールドオーケストラ(DOGinThePWO)

4 - 12/17 elite-U's FC limited concert at 代官山UNIT

5 - xxxxxxxx

6 - xxxxxxxx 

7 - xxxxxxxx 

8 - xxxxxxxx 

9 - xxxxxxxx 

10 - 2014.03.29 - U & U's - TOKYO - ???

-

BSbcIbnCUAA2r7R.jpg

Jesus H. Christ, they are busy.

Anyway, here are some additional details about the "美空結び(Misora Musubi)" release:

Release date 2013.10.09
Regular edition, ¥1,575
Limited Edition, ¥2,625

Shame "わすれもの(Wasuremono)" won't be included.  I wonder the other 5 announcements will have in store for us... 

Awesome about the new serial story CD!

It's a bit soon but I am hopefully expecting one of those "xxxxxxxx" announcements to be either a single or an album and another one of those I think might be a best of album (it is an anniversary thing so a best of sounds reasonable to appear)

Since its a 'mini-album' probably the full album will be announced on 03/29 concert!

I think that concert will be the album's livet tour start. I'm wishing for a release sometime in December-January

Jesus, That was more beautiful than any of the 3 serial CDs they released. Really love that final verse in the preview, very smooth transition between the chorus and that verse. THAT DAMN CHURCH AGAIN! It's such a V-Kei trademark.

The song= Beautiful

The atmosphere= Lovely

The covers= Awesome as always

UNiTE.= perfection

This song is just perfect for the upcoming fall season and it works for winter too (not the PV though). Love it!!

Sign in to follow this