Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

One Direction

GurrrrllllllL You obvs forgot this video

Zayn all day umph. And Louis and that ass ohhhh.

don't be surprised, ricchu; mh hates pop music.

but theres 12481248128418 kpop topics lol

GurrrrllllllL You obvs forgot this video

Zayn all day umph. And Louis and that ass ohhhh.

Yeah for some reason i forgot to put it there, but its one of my favorites ♥

If there is anything I learned from watching those videos above, it's that they have nice butts.

That is all.

That's the only thing you have to learn don't worry.

That's the only thing you have to learn don't worry.

:'D hahahahahaha

Well, the only songs I ever liked from there are Kiss You and WMYB. One Thing is nice too. And as acuriosity, in their best song ever video, when they're choosing their outfits or something like that, a BAP (Kpop group) picture appears!! They removed one member and change their clothes color to pink though haha

http://kpopkpop.com/profiles/band/boys/b-a-p/b-a-p-best-absolute-perfect-profile-and-bunny/attachment/b-a-p-2

tumblr_inline_mfgn4bvRNB1rs4zz1.jpg

Can we appreciate Louis' ass more gawd

And how insanely hawt Zayn is, omg

tumblr_lx1afh9yRP1r66241o1_500.jpg

And they obvs have talent or else they wouldn't be the biggest boy band in the world right now, amirite directioners?

They are cute, that's their talent.

Otherwise they were all ejected from X Factor when they were singing alone, then Simon Cowell decided to do something with them, that's all

As solo artists, they are nothing (or mostly nothing)

He had the great idea to put together 5 cute boys, ofc it would work, girls are lost since Tokio Hotel is nowhere to be found, and Justin Bieber prefer to show his ass rather than his vocal skills x)

The fact that they are omnipresent on Social Networks did everything

Obvs more powerful singers are picked for being winners for X-Factor. No brainer there.

And If they sung like shit and couldn't hit decent note, why would he put them in a band? Teenage girls are retarded, but they're not that retarded to listen to them if they sound like they're going through puberty.

You pretty much summed up 90% of any boy band with solo activities.

AND girls really liked Tokio Hotel?????? That is definitely a European thing then. And I don't get how 1D is bigger than JB(when JB is actually still more popular)

Well, i actually like their songs. at first i thought all of them were really unattractive and i just started thinking they are cute after i started to listen them (?)

Come on, i'm a VK fan hahahahahah i ABSOLUTELY can't say "they have no talent to sing. they suck." :') 

PS : Didn't get why you Danao is saying that when you are a SHINEe fan lol

I'm not really saying they are singing like shit, as a band they are OK (or good or whatever, depends on tastes), but if you take them separatly, it's completely different, none of them would have release an album if they were alone, or it would have make low sales compared to what One Direction is doing now (at least at the moment of X Factor, now with all the popularity they have, I guess they can do it, not sure if it'd work though)

So for me they are an OK band, I don't understand all the popularity they have, and the only reasons I find for that are: They are cute AND they are omnipresent on the web (twitter, facebook whatever), these two things made everything for the band, and they are concious of that

And yes, Tokio Hotel had a huge amount of fangirls, that's not the news of the day, and it was clearly not only in Europe

I didn't speak about Tokio Hotel and Bieber to compare them in term of popularity, just to say that One Direction is just the new trend, like Tokio Hotel was some years ago, and like Bieber was when Tokio Hotel's member began to vanish in Kaulitz hair *joke*

Now Tokio Hotel is lost somewhere in the middle of music market, making a new album since some years and nobody is speaking of them (except me here obvs), Bieber is trying to do his rebellion to break the clean image he has since his beginning and he is loosing popularity (at least here in Europe but probably not only here),

and the same will happen to One Direction, they are popular now, but what will happen in a year, or two ? (I'm not creating that, One Direction said it themselves, that they know they are really popular now, but they don't know if it will last long)

and ofc when One Direction will loose popularity, a new band/singer will pop up, explode every charts, become the new trend that girls like, then disapear and a new will pop up etc etc etc (and maybe Tokio Hotel will become again one of this new trend, or One Direction or another band we already know)

PS : Didn't get why you Danao is saying that when you are a SHINEe fan lol

Urgh, the fact that I like SHINee means I can't say anything about any boys band ?

And lol, I never checked where SHINee is coming from, but it's not the same country, it's not the same music market (cause yea Korea mostly has Boys / Girls band)

And also, SHINee's been around since 2008, One Direction since 2010 / 2011 (release of first album), so that's not really a good comparison xD

Don't really get why you are speaking of SHINee, guess it's just cause of my sign °_°

Hm, yeah, probably i just misunderstood what you said again. When i read what you wrote i thought "probably she's a boybands/boybands hater" cause boybands concepts are usually the same...then i saw SHINEe on your sign and was like 'wut'. So that's why i wrote about them hah

But okay, now i got what you said, and i also think they wouldn't get a lot of attention as solo artists, but yeah, they have their talents. Otherwise they wouldn't be accepted on X-Factor

Well, I am gay as fuck, but alas I don't like any of those guys. Which is probably good, because... Let's not go there.

I just remember that they had a very annoying song with a constantly looping chorus that my ex was putting on repeat. Glad I don't remember it anymore. My mind must have erased it out of sheer horror.

One thing that really made me think bad about these guys is the fact that they playbacked their olympic performance in 2012. Entirely. I'm sure it was a label decision, but, seriously? Your biggest opportunity in life and you just go Skrillex and press play? No me gusta!

Sign in to follow this