Sign in to follow this  
CaRaN

DIV new album "ZERO ONE" release

Why is Taylor Swift in this music video? @_@

because there is no Taylor Swift in this video.

Song sounds great I'll keep an eye on this release, they seem to be good

They're unlocking the previews according to the views ZERO ONE's PV gets:

If the video gets 10,000 views by 10/11, we get VANISH, ZERO ONE and 夏の行方's previews (which already happened)

If the video gets 15,000 views by 10/14, we get 赤裸々ララ, interlude, ASTERIOS and Teddy's previews (the video already has the views so we're gonna get those previews for sure)

If the video gets 20,000 views by 10/18, we get Chocolate Prayer, Place and 未成年's previews.

If the video gets 25,000 views by 10/21, we get I swear, SEASONS and ANSWER's previews.

I personally think we're getting all the previews xDD

妄想日記[2013.12.11]

mousou_s.jpg

CD+DVD

<CD>

1.妄想日記

<DVD>

1.「妄想日記」

2.  MV+メイキング

3.「東京ネクロポリス博物館」MV (1st Oneman映像)

mousou_t.jpg

CD only

<CD>

1.妄想日記

2.JUSTICE

Awesome to see them so active :D

I would've liked their album to come out first, but I'm always happy to have new Div music. Sort of random to have it all released at the same time like this though.

I would've liked their album to come out first, but I'm always happy to have new Div music. Sort of random to have it all released at the same time like this though.

This was actually announced around July. It's a project for SID's 10th anniversary and 10 bands are gonna cover this song (I think the B-side might be an original song from the bands though)

@CaRaN Ahh, I don't follow Sid anymore, that's why I didn't know. So this is basically a cover single with a B-Side that's original? That's cool. I'm here for it.

Sign in to follow this