Sign in to follow this  
RoseOfHizaki

Wuzzup

Hi there, 

I was invited to join a few weeks back by OriginalSaku while i was lurking on lastfm looking for friends & people with similar musical tastes/interests. It took a while for me to get around to it due to work and other commitments but I am here now!

My Lastfm can be found here 

If you check out my library you can see that my musical tastes vary quite a bit and there are more bands which i listen to which arent listed yet but I have a music collection that easily spans to about 200gigs worth and over.

my lastfm profile pretty much says everything about me but one of the most difficult questions ive been asked to date was how long ive been into Visual K, I honestly dont know how long ive been listening to V.K & Jrock etc etc but I used to listen to a load of western and scandinavian bands but I slowly grew tired of them and now I have a 64gig memory card on my S3 which is more or less just filled with japanese music.

Im obviously quite a big hizaki fan, I love his solo work and everything he done with Versailles and i was devastated when i heard they were breaking up.

Errrrrrr -- tied in first place with Hizaki is my love for Saber Tiger, Concerto Moon/DoubleDealer.

I love Japanese music because the standard of musicianship is generally a lot higher, song/riff composition and layering seems to be better which is what I love in my music, I could go more in depth about it but it gets complicated to explain.

I also have a youtube page where I upload some hard to find favorites of mine. Unfortunately copyright prevents me from uploading a lot of my songs and ive already had a previous channel taken down once.

I think I will leave the introduction here as im terrible at introducing myself. If theres anything else you'd like to know, you can always ask!

Guest mitsubana

Welcome to the forum! Have fun! (And hizaki is awesome!)

the funny thing about hizaki and most likely all Visual K artists is that they are fugly without their make up lol. Of course you are welcome to deny that but ive seen pictures of hizaki without make up and I almost didnt recognise him at all - it really was that bad.

Otherwise I love the way they dress - Men in dresses, whats not to like eh??

there are quite a lot afaik, they just dont make themselves known. theres a lot of discrimination here in this country based on what youre into, youre hated if youre emo, hated if youre scene, hated if youre goth and hated if youre rap.

emo/scene girls are hot though!!!!

theres a lot of discrimination here in this country based on what youre into

Yeah I've heard. Shame, really... I'd like to know more UK weeaboos. At the moment I only know one.

weeaboos get a lot of hate too.... I admit I am otaku ish, i love anime and building gunpla and collecting armored core models but i draw the line at that.

I have seen some pics of Hizaki with no make up where he look kinda bad, but I have also seen some where I still think he is pretty.

But yeah, I apparently have a thing for the members who dress like girls or show their stomachs or thighs!

Sign in to follow this