Sign in to follow this  
Alucardius

Introduction..after quite some time ;)

Yeah...what to say...just want to make an introduction 'cause I missed it all the time on the other TW boards ;)

Name: eternal mystery...but my web nick is Alucardius(and a few others*lol*)

Age:...yeah...I'm not 20 anymore (although everyone think I'm 22 'cause of my looking)

Location: germany...rising country for japanese rock concerts ;)

Promotion: school...and life itself, I've done uncountable things since I was born into this world

How I came to japanese music:Hm...can't recall very well since it's some years ago...but I think it was through anime soundtracks*lol*

First artist I ever liked in japanese music was Gackt*lol*...but life changes and so do I ;)

(but I visit his concert in germany 'cause I was glad to see him after so many years I know his music)

...for more information...just ask...maybe I answer*lol*

Favourite animes: Kuroshitsuji I+II, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Kamen Rider Kiva(I know it's not an anime!)

Favourite Bands/artists: Rentrer en Soi(the older days),D,ClearVeil,12012,PHANTASMAGORIA*lol*,neraly everything done by Juka/Shaura, X-Japan, LUNA SEA, some Laruku, ABC, the really old VK Diru and some more ;)

Gackts concert was just great...the band played really awesome...but it was just too short...and Gackt loved to be praised a lot(5-10 minutes, several times!!!)

Also...it seems that Gackt was sometimes a bit weak to keep standing...but I'm sure it's part of his show*lol*

hello welcome~

I've also never made an intro on all the other tw boards either lol and still won't XD

ooooooooh you have an Under Code Production love banner! yay I love Under Code <3

Sign in to follow this