Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "Chanty" has formed

new band "Chanty" will hold their first one-man live "終わりの始まり(owari no hajimari)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/09/16

"Chanty" members:
Vo.芥(akuta) (ex-Administrator)
Gt.shia (ex-ジミニークリケット(jiminy cricket))
Gt.千歳(chitose) (ex.-tarrot--->レミング(remming)-->式(shiki)(support))
Ba.野中拓(nonaka taku) (ex-我楽(gagaku)-->朱ィ。(仮)(benny-kari)(support)-->the Vambie.-->ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures))
Dr.成人(naruto) (ex-デスカ(deska)-->イチノエ(ichinoe)-->Pawn(support)-->Berry Bell-->the Vambie.-->★NOハウス(hoshi no house), now LINCS(support))

their new maxi single "終わりの始まり(owari no hajimari)" will be released at 2013/08/28 (1,575yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "終わりの始まり(owari no hajimari)" PV), and PV spot could be watched in their OHP

[CD track list]
01.終わりの始まり(owari no hajimari)
02.ひどいかお(hidoikao)
03.ソラヨミ(sorayomi)

http://chanty.jp/

in fact this line-up (except Dr.成人(naruto)) has performed under 2 sessions "アシノシル(acinocill)" "13cm(thirteen centimental)" before

I approve of ex.vambie and will stan them if they keep the half black guy!

So they started selling their Oneman tickets yesterday, and I checked today to find out... that I can't get a ticket?!!! (O_O) WTFF?!!

Well actually yesterday there were already fans messaging the members on Twitter, saying that they can't get tickets either.

I dunno if their show is actually sold out or if eplus is just failing super hard.

(Also just now I was checking a Moran live on eplus that was supposed to be sold out, but it seemed as if I was able to order a ticket... until a few pages later where eplus gave me an error message (-__-) Did someone cancel and did someone else snatch it faster than me? Or a proof of eplus failure?)

Guest mitsubana

I like them... Good lineup, good sound. Think I might put some money aside for their single... 

SET-LIST at 2013/09/16:

01.ひどいかお(hidoi kao)
02.ALIVE
03.ソラヨミ(sorayomi)
04.monorium
05.とある星空の下(toaru hoshizora no shita)
06.フライト(flight)
07.ミスアンバランス(miss unbalance)
08.「C」
09.衝動的少女(shoudouteki shoujo)
10.奏色(kanairo)
11.終わりの始まり(owari no hajimari)