Trombe

DuelJewel new maxi single "It's just LOVE" release

it is announced at DuelJewel one-man live "anastasis" at Nippon Seinenkan at 2013/07/06 that their new maxi single "It's just LOVE" will be released at 2013/09/11 (2 TYPE), for which title track "It's just LOVE" is arranged by defspiral Ba.Ryo

limited edition (1,575yen) will include CD+DVD (including "It's just LOVE" PV etc.), and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.It's just LOVE
02.DICE
03.ONE SHOT ONE KILL (included in regular edition)

"It's just LOVE" PV has been played at their one-man live at 2013/07/06

SET-LIST at 2013/07/06:

02.against
03.Polaris
04.華唄~桜花繚乱~
05.Vamp Ash
06.eternal
07.Key-1145
08.Room-1145
drums solo
09.knot
10.DICE
11.Life On...
12.おつかれサマー
13.outsider
14.ONE SHOT ONE KILL
15.ASHTAROTH
16.Trust

EN1
01.昏睡×ケ×ケDoll
02.ネバーブルー
03.Will~andante~

EN2
01.Tales

Do you have a source for the setlist? Thanks in advance!

They sold a single at that live, right ?

Yes, but the songs don't have Hayato singing in them, so I'm assuming they're the same as the ones on iTunes...

Guest mitsubana

Is that their original singer? He sounds a bit different. I prefer their older music.

Omg what is this? Have they gone opera? (and not even good opera)   :indie_wth:  It kind of reminds me of Russian pop, lol. And that blond color looks awful on him.

Omg what is this? Have they gone opera? (and not even good opera)   :indie_wth:  It kind of reminds me of Russian pop, lol. And that blond color looks awful on him.

if you're referring to Russian schlagers performed by obese talent devoid ladies and gents in their fifties, duel jewel been dabbing into this since 2006 or so.

I have no idea who they r targeting with that kind of music, but I can see stuff like that getting licensed for TV series openings and such.

I don't even know if they produced this track themselves, or it's just their label pimping them aggressively after the recent hiatus.

if you're referring to Russian schlagers performed by obese talent devoid ladies and gents in their fifties, duel jewel been dabbing into this since 2006 or so.

I have no idea who they r targeting with that kind of music, but I can see stuff like that getting licensed for TV series openings and such.

I don't even know if they produced this track themselves, or it's just their label pimping them aggressively after the recent hiatus.

The truth is I haven't followed them that closely ever since I found them circa 2005-6. But still kinda disappointing, even though I stopped expecting greatness from them a long time ago. 

Actually that's forgivable but to have it coming from them o_O

wtf with the title... It's just LOVE? :wan-32:

would be better if it was in japanese, it would at least sound better xD

The song is composed by Natsuki and arranged by Ryo of defspiral, who arranged music for TV shows like Kamen Rider.......

ironically, defspiral sound very nice themselves. what a weird collab.