Sign in to follow this  
Umi_Niwa

Yoroshiku minna

What's up everyone? 

Since I'm a noob here I thought some kind of introduction was in order...
I'm a woman (30) from Israel.  I've been listening to Jrock for about 8 years. I've discovered plenty of interesting bands and musics, and my tastes regarding Jrock have changed like a thousand times by now but I do have my all-time favorites. Although with some bands like D and BLOOD I only like very particular works. In case of both of these bands I'm in love with their earlier materials and not the recent.

Currently my fave bands (and artists) include Adapter, BugLug, Hora, NoGod, Buck-Tick, Cali-Gari, Sugar and Loki's Konig solo project. I hope I'll meet some people who like them as well. 
Other than J-music I listen to a lot of different music from all over the world. I kind of wish I could play instruments better but I'm pretty bad at it and too lazy to pick it up right now but I do write some poetry when I'm inspired.

I came over here from JPA, because I've seen some interesting discussions going on so I hope we'll have some stuff to talk about :)  Anyway that's all I have to say for now.

You can also call me Meguru (I'm using it as my screen name almost everywhere).

Hi there! 

Welcome to the forum ~

also...yay for Cali-gari and Adapter!

its cool to someone who likes them  :lolita_cheerful:

yes cali-gari ~ also welcome! I'm sort of a lurker, but I'm trying to talk to people more on here. hope to see you around~

yes cali-gari ~ also welcome! I'm sort of a lurker, but I'm trying to talk to people more on here. hope to see you around~

Thanks, will love to talk to you then :)

Sign in to follow this