Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Besides Jrock

I was looking for something prevalently acoustic, any suggestion?
There's a recommendation thread right here (http://s4.zetaboards.com/Tainted_World/topic/763606/1/) and both our posts are probably being moved merged to it, but I can recommend you Ya-foo (or maybe Hata Motohiro if you're into more mainstream stuff) right away. I'm not too familiar with acoustic artists myself, but I'm sure a few other users here can recommend you plenty of other bands/singers.

lately i've been listening a lot of (j)core, like REDALiCE, t+pazolite, ARM, beatMario, etc, etc...

but i listen of almost every style, if i think it sounds interesting i'll give it a try, if i like it i'll keep listening that band/singer/Dj/etc.

besides j-rock, i listen to some j-pop like Do As Infinity and i love japanese instrumental soundtracks

Pop and trance mainly, like all I've Sound singers (especially KOTOKO), Mizuki Nana, Sakakibara Yui, Tamura Yukari, Horie Yui, and most seiyuu/singers. I listen to Otsuka Ai, Namie Amuro and Koda Kumi every once in a while too.

I really like those japanese jazz-influenced bands.

But also darkwave, metal and other stuff.

..when I think about it I don't really care about the genre, language etc. as long as it stucks in my head and sounds good.

jazzy hip hop! japans one of the leading countries in broken beat, house, hip hop and jazz!
examples of these artists plz? not being sarcastic, I really want to know, lol
broken beat/nu jazz: jazztronik, kyoto jazz massive, laidbook,

jazzy hip hop: every1 from the jazzy sport label (one of the most famous labels in the jazz genre), nujabes, nomak, shing02, kero one

jazz (in general)/funk: soil&pimp sessions (probably the best jazz band), cro-magnon,

as for house, atm i only remember one guy: dj emma

well, these r only jap artists, korea's pretty famous too when it comes to (jazzy) hip hop

I am much into japanese game and movie soundtracks, and different sub genres of metal and punk. But I listen to anything as long as it is good. But they have a billion good metal and punk bands. But I also listen to japanese electronica, folk (psychedelic/pop), pop, rock and so on.

I always find good bands in all genres. :)

I listen to female Jpop artists such as Nakashima Mika, Hamasaki Ayumi, Mizuki Nana, Amuro Namie, Tsuchiya Anna, etc. And the only Kpop artist I listen to is BoA. I'm not interested in those Kpop idol groups or Johnny's.

Sign in to follow this