CAT5

Japanese vocalists with GOOD English

For Japanese vocalists I think Takeshi Hosomi (Ellegarden) and Taka (ONE OK ROCK) are obvious ones. There are loads of Alternative rock bands that mainly sing in English too. The vocalist from Champagne for instance. Or the guy from Noisemaker though his English is weird at times. Crossfaith's Kenta Koie. Can't say for sure about SiM's Mah but he's not too bad I guess. And oh yeah, Taka's little brother Hiroki (MY FIRST STORY) too.

Adding Coldrain's Masato wouldn't be fair seeing as he's half American and fluent in English.

For VK, I have no idea. All English I can think of is just "Meh."

Guest Magatsu

Minoru Niihara from Loudness :3

and Masaki Yamada too

2side1brain's vocalist, Shuntaro has very good english

niconico singer nano has very good english accent too, although she has been live in america for a while in her childhood, she sings great between japanase and english lyric, especially in rap

Morrie from Dead End and Creature Creature's English honestly took me by surprise. I would have never expected him to be that good.

I've seen videos of Gackt speaking in English and it didn't seem so bad. I don't really know any decent English speakers from Japan off-hand at the moment: I tend to pay attention to the bad ones since that's more amusing to me.

gackt speaks perfect english. if you ever watch the movie bunraku he speaks english the whole film. but yeah hearing them speak engrish is hilarious.

gackt speaks perfect english. if you ever watch the movie bunraku he speaks english the whole film. but yeah hearing them speak engrish is hilarious.

Gackt as Yoshi, the Samurai without a sword. xD Somehow, i just couldn't take him seriously in Bunraku. It's...hard to, after knowing how he dances a midst a crowd of people in kitty suits. 

...on staying on topic, I guess gackt really did improve on english. Compared to 12gatsu no Love song and To Feel The Fire, etc.  

Morrie from Dead End and Creature Creature's English honestly took me by surprise. I would have never expected him to be that good.

This. For anyone curious: 

He did live on the states for some 10 years and his wife is american, so he probably had a lot of time to develop his english...

-> 

My proof for Nimo (A) being good at English. You won't be disappointed, he introduces himself in English at the beginning. :)

Kihiro (ex.Supe / Loka / Undivide) , the vocalist from Tobyas . Hmm i think thats all that comes to mid that wasent mentioned . Or at leas from more commercial and rock stuff , there are a lot more from the metalscene , the vocalists from Inhale and Each of the Days , Naoki Hashimoto from Outrage . The vocalists from Knotlamp , Over Arm Throw and SiM . There is really a lot more , its just late its 6 am now so my brain is just working on low output :P .

Almost forgot , Abstract Mash and Nothing's Carved in Stone .