Trombe

D new maxi single "Rosenstrauss" release

after being major re-debut, D new maxi single "Rosenstrauss" will be released under FlyingStar Records (under Victor Entertainment) in 2013/08, although details have not yet been announced

FlyingStar Records? Is that a sub-division of Victor? (since I seem to recall they were moving to Victor)

The title doesn't sound very appealing, but judging from the name I hope they're continuing the Namonaki style (as in, the mini that was so similar to 7th Rose), it's been a while since they played their 7th Rose style.

their new maxi single "Rosenstrauss" will be released at 2013/08/28 (4 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Rosenstrauss" PV & making),
limited edition TYPE B (1,680yen) will include CD+deluxe booklet (20 pages),
regular edition TYPE C (1,260yen) will include CD only, and
limited edition TYPE D (1,470yen) will include CD+SNS game「VAMPIRE SAGA-薔薇の宝冠(bara no houkan)-」rare card

their song "Rosenstrauss" will be theme song of social game - dark fantasy card RPG「VAMPIRE SAGA 薔薇の宝冠(bara no houkan)-」to be released in 2013 summer

[TYPE A CD track list]
01.Rosenstrauss
02.氷獄の魔獣(hyougoku no majuu)
03.Rosenstrauss(instrumental)
04.氷獄の魔獣(hyougoku no majuu)(instrumental)

[TYPE B CD track list]
01.Rosenstrauss
03.紅の蝋涙(kurenai no rourui)
04.紅の蝋涙(kurenai no rourui)(instrumental)

[TYPE C CD track list]
01.Rosenstrauss
03.Memento~風のレイピア(kaze no rapier)~
04.Memento~風のレイピア(kaze no rapier)~(instrumental)

[TYPE D CD track list]
01.Rosenstrauss
02.[game song](「弾丸(dangan)」ver.)
03.[game song](「Schwarzschild」ver.)
04.Rosenstrauss(instrumental piano ver.)

Idk, I think rosenstrauss will be just fine but I'm excited for the B-sides. I want something good and a ballad like Solitude from Danzai no Gunner

Omg, why so many types? is it so hard to pack all songs into one EP (regular and limited) even though it means you will get a bit less money? (I know I rant and complain too much, it's visual kei afterall)
Oh well, the title track is very nice though.

Ugh, I hope this four type release nonsense doesn't become the new standard.

Otherwise, preview is good but not super duper excited. Waiting to hear the full version when it's all over YouTube. D is always a huge hit or miss band, some songs are fantastic and other songs leave me cringing so it's always a surprise what we get from them.

Tbqh I feel like their weakest releases are always related to that whole Vampire Saga concept. Imo they're doing better work when they're pretending to be forest fairies.

The preview isn't my cup of tea, felt kind of dull, actually. I hope the full version is better (also wow they definitely reached a new level of cheesy with the covers of this thing).

They're going to release Rosenstrauss (piano ver.) with vocals but the only way to get it is to win it in the stupid lottery that's only for Japan. ):

Time to stalk some auctions, I guess.

^ It says anyone who applies for that present will get it. Although you still have to apply for it, at least it's not “lottery” like the other two presents.