Sign in to follow this  
Cupcakes

屍鬼 -Shiki-

Well, what do you think of this series?

Personally, I think it's one of the best of the past summer season.

For those not knowing it;

Synopsis (taken from MAL):

During a fiercely hot summer in Sotoba, a peaceful and quiet village with a population of 1300 people, a series of bizarre deaths begin to occur. At the same time, a strange family moves into a long abandoned mansion in the region. After supposedly visiting this strange family, the fashionable Shimizu Megumi goes missing and the entire village goes out in search for her.

I've only watched 2 episodes so far and read 4 chapters of the manga, but so far it seems pretty interesting.

gyakutai wrote:

Probably I will start it this evening °A°

I'm still watching the ep. 3 somehow I got too bored watching ;_;

But maybe more interesting things will happen after.

*will download more episodes~*

Please, let me know your thoughts about it when you watch!

gyakutai wrote:
Probably I will start it this evening °A°

I'm still watching the ep. 3 somehow I got too bored watching ;_;

But maybe more interesting things will happen after.

*will download more episodes~*

Please, let me know your thoughts about it when you watch!

I started it today and I am yet on the last episode avaiable. I love it! You should follow it... because I think you will remain shocked in some parts!

Just saw episode 15.

This anime is one of the best I've seen this year, along with Durarara!!. I love every second of it, and it's getting better and better.

gyakutai wrote:

I started it today and I am yet on the last episode avaiable. I love it! You should follow it... because I think you will remain shocked in some parts!

Finaly I got a chance to watch until the episode 10 and i'm liking it!!

I didn't imagine that he would bite his best friend :(

And...somehow Masao reminds me of Yukino ( Para:noir ) >_<

I was sure you would have enjoyed it!

well, on episode 14 you will have another shock.

damn, this series is addicting. I am also reading the manga on mangafox and DAMN. AWESOME.

so happy for Chizuru 8D

I'll surely buy it when on April the manga will be released in Italy :3

I just loooooove it. It's getting better every episode :-)

Natsuno is an awesome Shiki, although he hasn't really done anything and he's wearing pink sneakers :s

I'd love to read the novel, although the novel apparently isn't changing point of views like the anime and the manga. So that means no Natsuno. Or at least not in such a big role :-(

I wonder when it'll be released in English over here :P

@gyakutai

Aww >_< I want to watch more now...

I'll definitely download more tomorrow!!

Hopefuly the manga should come "soon" to Brazil <3

By the way, how many episodes are going to be released?

Ugh! I hate the fact that Ritsuko fell for that obvious trap and got bitten. And poor Kaori; Megumi is such a douche... :|

It's a great anime though; quite cliche when it starts, but gets much more interesting by episode four.

@朱色未??

22 episodes! don't know about the manga >_<

in the manga, Ritsuko is said to be dead, also. Poor her. I liked her... And damn, Megumi is become always more and more malicious. and her boops increase in every episode, lol. it must be blood's fault. and... am I the only one to think about Sunako and Seishin's strange relationship? I wonder if Seishin will survive... but I doubt. and Ozaki is fucking awesome. The same is Natsuno (though as Kaye said, THE SNEAKERS. LOL XDDD)

^

Thank you! hmm...it's a nice number!

You're not alone!! When Seishin told his book's history I started to think "maybe they're siblings?!" but i really don't know ;__;

yeah, and also it seems that is sort of platonic love... Really interesting. I want to know how it will turn. Damn, I can't wait anymore!

I think I was watching the ep 14 when I posted last time here.

I'm already on 20 and wow so many things happened o___o

I can't believe they killed Chizuru and started killing the others!!

I thought the doctor would become a shiki sooner ( I don't know if he will anyway... <_<)

So far so good, to bad it's only 22 episodes ToT

This might be one of the best anime I've ever seen.

Just watched episode 21 and it was epic.

I wonder if there's anyone sane around there, let stand anyone alive. And what happened with Akira btw, he got captured some 10 episodes ago. I have a feeling Natsuno saved him, but well, it's just a feeling. And although Natsuno wasn't present in this episode, he's kicking ass by turning that Kirishiki into a Werewolf killing machine. I love that kid. :-)

Just watched the final episode, and although I had already predicted the story would end this way, seeing it was still entertaining.

Overall, the series was a-mazing. It took quite a while for it to pick up my attention, but it got there buy the four or fifth episode. Going down as one of my favorite animes ever! (not like I've watched many anyway...)

One of the best anime I've ever seen, seriously :P

Natsuno was great in the last episode :P So calm... And I'd been going around in my head, thinking there'd absolutely be no 4th jinro, but in the end I got it. I wonder though, was Seishin a Jinro from the start of the story, or did he become one later on? I think he's been a Jinro all along as we can see he tried to kill himself and such, and his story. I don't really know. Just want to read the novel now :-)

The end was really good but it makes me wonder if it's going to be a 2nd season...?

Since Sunako didn't die, assuming Yuuki and the other blue haired jinrou (forgot his name :wat::wat: ) didn't died either...

Or it's just my bad interpretation? :|

Dude, I just found out that Gackt was the voice actor for Seishirou Kirishiki! He ain't that bad, although his character's role throughout the anime was confusing to me?

Since Sunako didn't die, assuming Yuuki and the other blue haired jinrou (forgot his name :wat::wat: ) didn't died either...

Or it's just my bad interpretation? :|

Tatsumi's his name. And I'm pretty sure a pack of dynamite would have been enough to kill those two. :lol:

Really hope they do in fact make a second season, but it's doubtful. :?

Sign in to follow this