sai

(Hopefully) temporary abscence

Hello fellow Monochromiums,

I will be forced to be a lot less active on MH from now on due too my ISP fucking up the connection. I cannot decently access MH without having to wait 5 minutes for the webpage to load. This occurs on every device in the house, on every browser, while I can access the website just fine from another IP. As long as my ISP won't fix this (or whatever the problem is) I won't be able to do much here.

If anyone has a suggestion, I'd gladly hear it.

Hello fellow Monochromiums,

I will be forced to be a lot less active on MH from now on due too my ISP fucking up the connection. I cannot decently access MH without having to wait 5 minutes for the webpage to load. This occurs on every device in the house, on every browser, while I can access the website just fine from another IP. As long as my ISP won't fix this (or whatever the problem is) I won't be able to do much here.

If anyone has a suggestion, I'd gladly hear it.

You got Ziggo? They recently had some fixes done to their network. Maybe a reboot of the modem will help. Unplug it for a minute or 2 and then it should work again...

I do. I reset the router earlier on but it didn't work, then just as I wanted to go and reboot the modem the problem seemed to fix itself. Haven't had any issues after that...I guess it fixed itself?