Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

La'veil MizeriA 3-month consecutive live-limited demo tapes release

after joining of Gt.渚月-nazuki- & Ba.濔眞-misana- at 2013/04/16, La'veil MizeriA live-limited demo tape "『 』" will be released at their live since their presents live "Despair of Masquerade" at Shibuya REX at 2013/05/08 (limited 33), which is produced by Vallquar Vo.ひかり-hikari-

[track list]
01.…緋ノ月…(aka no tsuki)
02.『 』
03.×××

their live-limited demo tape "アンティークマリオネット(antique marionette)" will be released at their live since Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2013/06/15

their live-limited demo tape "deep[sLAY]" will be released at their live in 2013/07, although details have not yet been announced

La'veil MizeriA members:
Vo.祈狂-kikyo- (ex-サディスマリィ(sadies marry))
Gt.邪鬼-jaki- (ex-サディスマリィ(sadies marry)-->ブラックPIG(black PIG)(Vo.大輔(daisuke))
Gt.渚月-nazuki- (ex-赤◯BoyZ(akamaru BoyZ)-->安眠祈願(anminkigan)(舜/shun))
Ba.濔眞-misana- (ex-ルシア(lusia)-->STELLA...-->安眠祈願(anminkigan)(渉流/wataru))

http://l-mizeria.com/

Why on earth would they ever release... tapes... ffs.

Who's the targeted audience for tapes anyway?

Tape is the GOD ^^ nice, 瞬獄殺 (Shungokusatsu) [Ryuuji band from Re:dis] has released a tape last year.

I hate live distribution, but the Tape's is a good idea ^^

If you want I can buy a copy for you. 

I'm totally up for it then. I've got high-end vintage audio equipment too, so I can give you a HQ rip after it's arrived, if you'd like :D

Cheers!
Ok, I will buy it, tell you the price and you have to tell me which shipping option you want and give me your address.

Do you have a price limit?

Cheers!

Ok, I will buy it, tell you the price and you have to tell me which shipping option you want and give me your address.

Do you have a price limit?

Sounds great :3 And no, no price limit XD I'll PM you my address in just a sec and we can figure things out after the concert.

I wish someone could get their hands on this band's stuff and share it. I really want to listen to these guys, even if they are as crappy and low budget as Sadiesmarry was. :<

I love that you can buy the CDs distributed! I will have envy (respect to other bands)
Hopefully I can buy CDs distributed of my favorite bands ^^

They are way better than SM. When I attended the first live of the guys they talked me into buying a SM CD. Damn that band is shxt but they are pretty good.

The demo tape prices are quite fair. 1000 yen for 3 songs.

Todays special guest was Kyouka and his Italian buddy. Quite nice. I wish I could have taken a pic of Kyouka and Mast. Damn. At least I finally managed it to get a Cheki of Mast for my friend who loves Noir Fleurir.

I can't really judge if they are better or not. It was my first guess because of Kikyo having been the vocalist of Sadiesmarry, which weren't so well known for quality music. I have only heard La'veil's V.A. track and I liked it. But good to hear that he has made progress.

I just wish I had a tape recorder/player. I wanted to buy a new one since ages... but I am totally broke and therefore can't buy the tapes either.

I can't really judge if they are better or not. It was my first guess because of Kikyo having been the vocalist of Sadiesmarry, which weren't so well known for quality music. I have only heard La'veil's V.A. track and I liked it. But good to hear that he has made progress.

I just wish I had a tape recorder/player. I wanted to buy a new one since ages... but I am totally broke and therefore can't buy the tapes either.

I can post the rip up here once it's arrived. I've got a Nakamichi DR-3 deck, not exactly top of the line(but still better than like 99% of the decks out there) which originally sold for $430(roughly $700 in today's money). If you keep an eye out, you can sometimes score a good deal on ebay... I think this deck cost me around $80 or so.

I only bought one copy and sent it to Biopanda. If I have time and money for attending another gig I will let you know.

I only bought one copy and sent it to Biopanda. If I have time and money for attending another gig I will let you know.

That's will be nice to you if you can.

release of their live-limited demo tape "アンティークマリオネット(antique marionette)" will be postponed, which will be available for pre-ordering at their live since Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2013/06/15, although new release date has not yet been announced

I will go to a live on the 28th. If you want a tape, message me. But I will send it 1 to 3 months later, because I am moving to Shizuoka on Saturday.

their live-limited demo tape "アンティークマリオネット(antique marionette)" will be released at their live since Shibuya STAR LOUNGE at 2013/07/29

[track list]
01.…黒イ月…(kuroi tsuki)
02.アンティークマリオネット(antique marionette)
03.×××

Sign in to follow this