Trombe

LuLu new CDs & documentary DVD release

LuLu live-distributed CD "自虐症(jigyakushou)" will be released at their one-man live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/05/07 (i.e. first live after joining of Ba.まーつん(ma-tsun)), since which their live-limited edition of their new CD "絶望(zetsubou)" (1,000yen) & live-limited documentary DVD "病院の裏側III(byouin no uragawa III)" (2,500yen) will be released

Wait what. They're still around? Haven't they disbanded like 5 times already?

totally this.

probably is just the vocalist with a bunch of new-in-the-scene nobodies playing for 15 or so people too drunk to remember anything...

totally this.

probably is just the vocalist with a bunch of new-in-the-scene nobodies playing for 15 or so people too drunk to remember anything...

Thats a little mean, I love this vocalist. The line up changes is a bit of a hot mess I do admit.

I'm just saying that because when I was there in December, I was pretty sure I got a flyer announcing that their last live would be that month on the 30th or something similar.

I would be really sad but if they do, hopefully the vocalist could move onto something else. Dr.Sterben, nippon iryou kakumei,  and Daizero Schuchu Chiryo  were so good for my feels

btw they will hold their one-man live tour since Kaohsiung, Taiwan at 2013/07/06 and up to tour final at Shibuya O-West at 2013/08/20

SET-LIST at 2013/05/07:

01.溺愛クランケ
02.ミセスコニーの苦悩
03.おもひで総回診
04.過触症
05.血液晩餐会
06.被験者No.049
07.冷温
~bass & drums~
08.現実不感症
09.Vivian/Roulette
10.Mad cupsule