Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UNDER CODE PRODUCTION Treasure Book+LIVE DVD "ARCHIVES 2003~2013"

UNDER CODE PRODUCTION Treasure Book "ARCHIVES 2003~2013" will be released through UCP official web-shop at 2013/06/20 (12,600yen), which will include book (128 pages)+DVD (including complete scene of UNDER CODE PRODUCTION LAST EVENT "日本制圧(nippon seiatsu) FINAL -since 2003~2013-" at Osaka BIG CAT at 2013/05/03)+subscription ticket for special project (deadline at 2013/07/20)

[live participating artists]
凛(lin)
Megaromania
NEGA
Dali
REALies
シンディケイト(CindyKate)
FUTURISM・BOYZ
朱(suzaku)
Vior gloire

[book contents]
01.photos of current UCP bands
02.UNDER CODE PRODUCTION LAST EVENT "日本制圧(nippon seiatsu) FINAL -since 2003~2013-" at Osaka BIG CAT at 2013/05/03 LIVE REPORT
03.BIOGRAPHY (UCP all bands & all release)
04.dialogue (Ray×CO- / SAN×まぁや(maaya) / ユーイ(yu-i)×Rayka / KANATA×美沙麗-Misery- / RIKU×儿(jin)×山田崇史(yamada takashi))
05.unreleased private off-shot for 10 years (700 pcs)
06.KISAKI last interview

special CD of "アドリヴァーズ(ad rivers)" will be enclosed, which will include original song composed by Ray & CO-

Guest pixyfalse01.

i wont have so much money :S

I want to know the setlist of that live, cause that price is unbelievable

I wonder if there was like 15 songs for each band

If it is a large list of songs in different live, hope there is a single version of the book (live participating artists).

sure there will be more sales.

Guest pixyfalse01.

I want to know the setlist of that live, cause that price is unbelievable

I wonder if there was like 15 songs for each band

Suzaku, Vior Glorie 2 song

Futurism Boyz, Cindykate, Dali, Megaromania 3 song

Nega, Realies, Black Gene for the Next Scene 4 song

Lin 5 song

+ session Kami uta

so 34 live song.

That's not TOO terribly bad, I suppose. If it really is the full event, then you're most likely getting 4+ hours of footage on the DVD.

Not saying that the price is trivial, but it wouldn't be unheard of for them to charge ~$100 each for a book and DVD release separately, so I'm not too upset at $120 for the set. Plus that's going to include a completely original (if shitty) song by Ray × CO-, as well as some other unannounced privilege... Not upset at all.

Tempted to save up for this for the complete discography of all ucp bands in one, accurate,  reference. That, and I'll rub it all over my body in the hopes that I'll turn into a Heishin bandman.

“complete・accurate” For that, just wait a year and come back to weloveucp.com. I can't wait to see what kind of omissions and mistakes they make in the book♪

SET-LIST at 2013/05/03:

朱(suzaku):
01.腐れ恋(kusare koi)
02.曲ガル睡蓮'駆ケル[11ul](magaru suiren kakeru [11ul])

Vior gloire:
01.AGITATOR
02.ナキハ(nakiha)

シンディケイト(CindyKate):
01.濱NIGHT☆CITYBOY(HAMA NIGHT☆CITYBOY)
02.新人類(shinjinrui)
03.フィッシュファイト(fish fight)

REALies:
02.BURN
03.ハルジオン(harujion)
04.Lv.

FUTURISM・BOYZ:
01.風速54.0秒(fuusoku 54.0byou)
02.チキンROCK(chicken ROCK)
03.生きるとは闘いであれ(ikiru towa tatakai de are)

Black Gene For the Next Scene:
01.グロウ・テスト・クラーケン(glow test kraken)
02.涙-kHz(namida-kHz)
03.獄彩夢(gokusaimu)
04.Fear Dance

Dali:
01.タイハイヤクニタタズ(taihai yaku ni tatazu)
02.アンプレザントリハビリテーション(unpleasant rehabilitation)
03.「t」rush

Megaromania:
01.AURORA-destinies of world-
02.残香(zanka)-Scent of Perfume-
03.THE END OF VENGEANCE

NEGA:
01.NEGATIVISION
02.FABLE IN COLD BED
03.DELUGE
04.THE LAST TIMES FOREVER

凛(lin):
01.The Psalms and Lamentation
02.凛(lin)
03.Misery is Nothing
04.Call back
05.Foolish

last session:
01.神歌(kamiuta)

Wow... Suzaku and Vior really got shafted. Two songs each? That's like an 8-10 minute set. I can't think of any bigger "fuck you" that Kisaki could have done to them other than not have them play at all.

Why did futurizm boys get more time tho? Didn't they form at the same time?

I guess because they are ex.Arc, but still..

Because Kisaki fuckin' loves them, that's why.

This is all just his personal love list. That's the reason BFN even is there despite not being even from Kansai area.

Suzaku and Vior gloire probably just don't have the same turn out as the other UCP bands. They do get shafted but it's what the point of giving them more stage time if they're just going to have 10-20 something people there to see them while the others have large turn outs.

1. SUZAKU and Vior gloire are the least popular. Economics and VK culture.

2. F・B's members are special to the label, and KO-JI, in particular, became an unofficial “face” of UCP. So KISAKI gave them special treatment because he is close to them, but also because any fan of the label would expect it. It's hard for us to see 'cause no one likes them online, but that doesn't represent reality. If it gives perspective, KO-JI's MC is the first one that made a lot of people cry.

3. BFN was there because of Rame. Beyond the VIDOLL connection, he was actually in a co-producer type position when UCP first opened, so he's really important. Furthermore, unlike Jui or JUN, he has actually continued to care about the label after joining a successful new band. So not only is Rame important to KISAKI, but I'm sure he wanted to participate (where Jui or JUN, etc., might not have cared).

4. Dali “did” disband at their last live, but on the next day they announced that they were postponing their official disbandment until May 3rd―they didn't feel that it would be right to miss UNDER CODE's last live after being a part of the label for so long.

Sign in to follow this