Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

GOTCHAROCKA new album "Crisis" release

it is announced at GOTCHAROCKA one-man live "FINAL PANDEMIC" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2013/04/19 that their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2013 summer, although details have not yet been announced

their live-limited single "Back stage" & live-distributed 1st Anniversary Memorial DVD will be released at their one-man live at Shibuya O-East at 2013/08/18

SuG Dr.Shinpei will act as their support Dr. at their live at Nagoya E.L.L at 2013/05/31, at KYOTO MUSE at 2013/06/01 and at OSAKA MUSE at 2013/06/02

SET-LIST at 2013/04/19:

01.COUNT DOWN
02.Virginity
03.H
04.Morphine
05.Terminal
06.Poisonous berry
07.Full bocco!!
08.4 minutes for you
09.Gotcha6ka
11.JapanesQ
12.Hydrag
13.Samurai dreeeeeamer breaker

EN1
01.My blog was swarmed
02.Kiravistars
03.Onomatopoeia

EN2
01.Back stage
02.Gotcha6ka-acapella ver.-

If the album style falls in line with their retail singles A sides I will be happy to buy this. Their mini was not as interesting.

their new album "Crisis" will be released at 2013/07/17 (2 TYPE, 3,675yen each)

TYPE A will include CD (12 songs+TYPE A bonus track)+DVD (including "C U" PV & PV off-shot), and TYPE B will include CD (12 songs+TYPE B bonus track)+DVD (including "Gotcha6ka" PV & PV off-shot)

[CD track list]
01.Count down
02.遊女(yuujo)
03.C U
04.Poisonous berry
05.秒速愛(byousokuai)
06.99番街のジュテーム(99bangai no je t'aime)
07.Virginity
08.Hydrag
09.Many Merry Moments
10.Qtie
11.The Lyrical Jet Sky
12.Gotcha6ka
13.Beautiful life (included in TYPE A)
13.Lily187 (included in TYPE B )

all songs are written by 樹威(jui) and composed by JUN (except that track 03 & 07 are composed by 樹威(jui))

Jui looks very ugly and very korean in the 1st spot.

You don't see Korean's often do you?

I think they all look fine and both PV's are good. I prefer the first PV's audio. Looking forward to this release!

You don't see Korean's often do you?

I'm referring to surgically improved drones off korean beauty supply commercials.

obviously, k-mart staff and tech support nerds don't meet the same definition of "ugly".

DIE(ex-hide with Spread Beaver, now in Ra:IN, KISS THE WoRLD) will participate as pianist in recording of their live-limited single "Back stage" to be released at their one-man live at Shibuya O-East at 2013/08/18

their album "Crisis" (2nd press) will be released at 2014/01/08 (3,150yen), which will include 2CDs (further including 3 songs from their single "Gotcha6ka" & live-distributed single "My blog was swarmed", totalling 18 songs) only

Sign in to follow this