Sign in to follow this  
chickensoda

Frank Zappa

Frank Zappa

frank_zappa.jpg

Frank Vincent Zappa(December 21, 1940 ? December 4, 1993) was an American composer, musician, and film director. In a career spanning more than 30 years, Zappa established himself as a prolific and highly distinctive composer, electric guitar player and band leader. He worked in almost every musical genre and wrote music for rock bands, jazz ensembles, synthesizers and symphony orchestra, as well as Musique concrète works constructed from pre-recorded, synthesized or sampled sources. In addition to his music recordings, he created feature-length and short films, music videos, and album covers.

Bobby Brown Goes Down

Montana

Frank Zappa

frank_zappa.jpg

Frank Vincent Zappa(December 21, 1940 – December 4, 1993) was an American composer, musician, and film director. In a career spanning more than 30 years, Zappa established himself as a prolific and highly distinctive composer, electric guitar player and band leader. He worked in almost every musical genre and wrote music for rock bands, jazz ensembles, synthesizers and symphony orchestra, as well as Musique concrète works constructed from pre-recorded, synthesized or sampled sources. In addition to his music recordings, he created feature-length and short films, music videos, and album covers.

Bobby Brown Goes Down

Montana

hey, I have the complete discography, if you want, i can upload all the albuns

genius
Yes. Not everything is worth listening to, but what can you expect from a guy with 70+ releases?

Really getting into this lately. Now i have the urge to get Hot Rats on vinyl, great stuff! Anybody can recommend me something? As said the guy has tons of albums so it's hard to choose :D.

One Size Fits All and We're Only in It for the Money (what an amazing title!) would be the best place to start if you ask me.

Sign in to follow this